Crack DAT PAT- which version?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ribs98

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I want to go ahead and start studying for the PAT section. i plan on giving the DAT at the end of July. Purchase — Crack DAT

Those are the versions. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I used crack DAT (for all sections... wouldn’t recommend the science after using this program though) and raised my PAT by 2. I would purchase the one with the most tests available. I loved their PAT tests because they were so much like the real DAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
I used crack DAT (for all sections... wouldn’t recommend the science after using this program though) and raised my PAT by 2. I would purchase the one with the most tests available. I loved their PAT tests because they were so much like the real DAT.
Just got it! So basically, you just take the tests and then you analyze and review them?

Just got it! So basically, you just take the tests and then you analyze and review them?
yup! and I think it explains everything too, the one I bought had some videos attached I believe. maybe not for PAT, but I thought so lol