Creighton University Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That is very strange. Did you receive a letter at all?

I called again yesterday and finally got someone that could give some answers. Apparently they are still waiting for my transcripts. He said I should gotten an email asking for them but I cant find that email anywhere and its not in the spam folder either. Why couldn't someone tell me that the last four times I called? I sent my transcripts yesterday but now I feel like its too late.

Members don't see this ad.

Just got the call, IM IN!!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Because you got in, I phone Creighton. :( Which was a sort of a bad move because I bothering with emails before and they basically said as much.
But the semi good news is that I have a rough estimate of where I am.

Congrats, you were the last alternate (beside me) on this thread to get in. Now I will have to wait my turn.

Members don't see this ad :)
Because you got in, I phone Creighton. :( Which was a sort of a bad move because I bothering with emails before and they basically said as much.
But the semi good news is that I have a rough estimate of where I am.

Congrats, you were the last alternate (beside me) on this thread to get in. Now I will have to wait my turn.
What'd they say? Good news at least on where you are? Is the class actually full now and just waiting for spots to open up as people say no?
Don't get too discouraged! The good news is that there is still time.

What'd they say? Good news at least on where you are? Is the class actually full now and just waiting for spots to open up as people say no?
Don't get too discouraged! The good news is that there is still time.

Mackenzie was really nice and positive. She said something along the line I am 3 to 4 students away. From her tone of voice, it sounds like a positive thing and the reason she said it so that I took it as a positive thing. So I will take it as that. I won't contact them again until July. Hopefully, I will hear back before then.

Mackenzie was really nice and positive. She said something along the line I am 3 to 4 students away. From her tone of voice, it sounds like a positive thing and the reason she said it so that I took it as a positive thing. So I will take it as that. I won't contact them again until July. Hopefully, I will hear back before then.
That does sound like pretty good news at least. Might as well remain positive. Some of the alternates are bound to decline their spots.

Has anyone received their letter yet? I want to accept and pay my deposit and start on financial aid, but I need the info haha

I got this message when I logged in today to the portal
"The LASSI is a diagnostic tool designed to help you identify which study areas at which you excel and make you aware of habits which may become problematic if left unchecked. Each matriculating SPAHP student is asked to complete the assessment and then reflect on the results. Results will also be discussed during Welcome Week. Directions for completing the LASSI are available through E-Orientation at http://eorientation.creighton.edu. Please complete the assessment no later than July 12th, 2013."

But, I still can't find it on the e-orientation. Anyone know where it is?

well that is an old message (2013). So it's probably not updated yet.

well that is an old message (2013). So it's probably not updated yet.
Haha! Thanks I didn't even notice the date was 2013.... I feel like an idiot..

Posted using SDN Mobile

I'm in.... I believe everyone that have been waiting in this thread is in. So I shall see y'all later. :)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone's financial aid rewards showed up on their account? I've been waiting for mine so that I can accept it and get it out of the way, but nothing is showing up

Has anyone's financial aid rewards showed up on their account? I've been waiting for mine so that I can accept it and get it out of the way, but nothing is showing up
I got my awards and accepted them and did the counseling and all that. I sent my FASFA to them a while back though. Did you send yours recently or a while ago?

I got my awards and accepted them and did the counseling and all that. I sent my FASFA to them a while back though. Did you send yours recently or a while ago?
Ohh okay, I submitted my Fafsa two months ago but made some changes to it maybe a week ago so that's probably why the school hasn't received it yet. Thanks for letting me know

Congrats on acceptances and best of luck to those still waiting!

If any of you happen to be looking for a place to live: http://omaha.craigslist.org/roo/4547410572.html
It's about 7 minutes driving distance to Creighton right off the I-80, 42nd st exit. 3-bedrooms, 1 bath, and pretty quiet neighborhood.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I am missing something, but has anyone seen any info on the upcoming welcome week events?

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything this cycle? When I log into the portal it says my status was updated today, but I don't have an email or see anything in the portal.

I'd say there were upwards of 15 people in my class that were originally waitlisted and were then offered latered.
I was just waitlisted, I was wondering your take on the chances of me getting accepted? How many alternates do you think they take?

just got the call that ive been accepted off the waitlist for campus pathway
Hi there, I was waitlisted for this years applicants and I was wondering your take on what my chances are of getting accepted off the list? How long did it take them to accept you of the alternate list?