CV Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

morgantaylor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kind of intereting...called an office in town this afternoon to see about shadowing for an afternoon over break as I'm wanting to make sure I really want to try and specialize...anyway, the dentist I talked to won't even set anything up until I fax over my CV and letter of intent.

I've been trying to clean up my CV, but I'm just not happy with how things look and tie together? Do any of your schools have like a writing center to help you out with that? Also, if anyone would be willing to share their CV (I just want to see the different ways people format), that would be awesome.

Thanks and hope everyone does well on finals!

Members don't see this ad.

morgantaylor said:
Kind of intereting...called an office in town this afternoon to see about shadowing for an afternoon over break as I'm wanting to make sure I really want to try and specialize...anyway, the dentist I talked to won't even set anything up until I fax over my CV and letter of intent.

I've been trying to clean up my CV, but I'm just not happy with how things look and tie together? Do any of your schools have like a writing center to help you out with that? Also, if anyone would be willing to share their CV (I just want to see the different ways people format), that would be awesome.

You got to be joking :laugh: Right? A CV to shadow :eek:. Why not shadow your dentist?

morgantaylor said:

Here is a link to a sample CV for applying to dental residency programs.

http://www.dental.ufl.edu/Offices/Education/pdfs/adv_appplication.pdf

good luck