Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

CVS myCustomer

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by WVUPharm2007, 01.07.13.

1. WVUPharm2007

WVUPharm2007 "I hear the WMD is the bomb."

Born: Parkersburg, WV | Now: Montgomery TWP, PA
    Pharmacist
    Pharmacist SDN 10+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    This is my new jawn. I love this thing. Sure, It practically helps me manage, blah, blah, blah. But the introduction of the new daily comment section is freaking wonderful. I love reading the random **** people complain about. The general public is a source of endless entertainment. People complaining about being out of stock on holiday items on January 5th...people complementing cashiers on their pretty teeth... people complaining about (or complimenting) people that haven't worked there since 2011...people complaining about the brand of toilet paper in the bathroom...
  2. rxlea

rxlea Unicorn in training Moderator Emeritus

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN Published Author NCPA hSDN Member hSDN Alumni SDN 5+ Year Member
    Why do billion dollar companies have ****ty toilet paper, anyway? :smuggrin: I mean, it's so scratchy!!
  3. Sparda29

Sparda29 En Taro Adun Gold Donor

Pharmacist
    Pharmacist SDN 5+ Year Member
    Cost cutting jerks. The worst is when they have those stupid covers that make it hard to pull like 50 sheets out without ripping the toilet paper.
  4. pharmerbird

pharmerbird

Pre-Pharmacy
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Walgreens has it too. it cracks me up the things people complain about. "You guys never have STRAWBERRY pop tarts.. HOW DARE YOU!!!!"
  5. Angela1234

Angela1234 Still Looking for Work

Pharmacist
    Where is the mycustomer on our screen? I don't think it's in the area I'm at yet. I heard we'd see customer comments, so not only do we have customers yell and theaten us all day, we have to read their comments too?
  6. WVUPharm2007

WVUPharm2007 "I hear the WMD is the bomb."

Born: Parkersburg, WV | Now: Montgomery TWP, PA
    Pharmacist
    Pharmacist SDN 10+ Year Member
    You can get to it a few ways. It's on the drop down menu at the top of the main radar screen where you get all the other metrics. Alternatively, if you hit the big red button on the bottom, it brings up the spreadsheet with all your metrics...just click on your December triple s and it will bring up the mycustomer dashboard. From there, you can look at the daily reports.
  7. OLDTIMERrph

OLDTIMERrph

Post Doc
    im at the end of my road and will be retiring soon. i used to own a pharmacy and sold it to cvs, as part of my sale they required me to have work for them for two years. now some 30 year old comes to me daily over triple s and mycustomer. i work at high volume store and bad help and not trained. the mycustomer is terrible for me. iI am getting 50 in pharmacy and i get calls from DM daily. is there anyway i can have this improved quick. quick. i used to tell my old customers to call for me and they did but now its email all are elderly....i need help suggestions as to what i need to do to improve my store so that i dont have to goto these meetings...please help guys
  8. Momus

Momus

Pharmacist
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    Why do you care?
  9. MountainPharmD

MountainPharmD custodiunt illud simplex

Pharmacist
    SDN 10+ Year Member
    Do your two years and get the hell out.
  10. Unchained

Unchained

Pharmacist
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Give this punk kid DM the middle finger. Tell him you were practicing pharmacy way before he was an itch in his daddy's pants. A good way to get out of your 2 year contract is to get fired and go out in dramatic fashion. You will be idolized and talked about for years.

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal