Dalhousie Pharmacy 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
E

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think the OOP waitlist would move quicker than the in province one considering fewer OOP are interviewed and people would have to make arrangements for travel and living and such! Just a theory though :rolleyes: Good luck!

I am in!!!!! Decided to over ride Margaret and email somebody in pharmacy. Letters will be out early next week. Good luck all and see you!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
via email !!!! Sorry, I cannot reveal but "letters are already in the email".

yes mine will probably monday or tuesday since i am in Halifax

Were they like "Congratulations, You are accepted....please do not reveal my identity to other applicants". Sorry, I'm happy for anyone who gets accepted just seems super sketchy. Could you elaborate a little more on your "over ride Margaret" methods ...you must be a genius no wonder you got in:)

yeah sounds very weird. also wats ur cumulative GPA if you dont mind me asking?

It could be Super sketchy or not. I went through the same competition as you. I have a job and I needed to make decisions with respect to my contract at work. So I emailed somebody other than Margaret. You can go on the website and look figure out who will be involved in the decision of admission. There is no genius in that because all emails are on the website. I am sure you will get in too.

It could be Super sketchy or not. I went through the same competition as you. I have a job and I needed to make decisions with respect to my contract at work. So I emailed somebody other than Margaret. You can go on the website and look figure out who will be involved in the decision of admission. There is no genius in that because all emails are on the website. I am sure you will get in too.

Ok, it's just that based on multiple sources I was told letters next week by mail for some applicants, so I'm sure you can understand my skepticism. I can understand that you may not want to reveal the person's identity now, because then many people might contact that person to get info. In any case, I sincerely congratulate you on your success and I hope to see you in September.

Hey guys, feeling very nervous now that its mid june. if anyone hears anything regarding acceptances etc, advise

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received my acceptance letter in the mail today! Good luck to everyone :)

Reactions: 1 user
Where are you located? Just wondering to figure out how long nail will take to get here.

Guess I should share my news...just opened a rejection letter. I thought my interview went really well (but i guess not...). I just graduated with a degree in Chemistry with 3.95 GPA.

Hi, for those that got accepted, would you mind sharing if this was your first time applying or second/more? thanks.

Guess I should share my news...just opened a rejection letter. I thought my interview went really well (but i guess not...). I just graduated with a degree in Chemistry with 3.95 GPA.
Same here. I think my GPA was like 3.92, just finished second year. I didn't even think they sent rejection letters this early on..I take they mean we aren't on a wait list either. It sucks

Just received my acceptance letter!! For those wondering, I just graduated with a BSc in Biology and have a cGPA of 4.05. Good luck to everyone else still waiting!!

Just received my acceptance letter!! For those wondering, I just graduated with a BSc in Biology and have a cGPA of 4.05. Good luck to everyone else still waiting!!
congrats !!!..are you from halifax?

Checked my mail today...nothing for me yet! From Fredericton N.B. for those wondering.

Rejected for the second time...bring on another:p

The way you responded to my post was not very nice. If that is the way you responded at the interview for two consecutive years, then your interview might have nailed you. I suggest you contact the college to find out what went wrong in order to move forward.

Ok, it's just that based on multiple sources I was told letters next week by mail for some applicants, so I'm sure you can understand my skepticism. I can understand that you may not want to reveal the person's identity now, because then many people might contact that person to get info. In any case, I sincerely congratulate you on your success and I hope to see you in September.
For those who doubted my acceptance, I received a two page letter of acceptance early this morning. Do you want me to scanned it and share it with you? Also if you go on dal online and check registration status for pharmacy you will realized that some students have registered their courses already.

just got an acceptance letter earlier today. good luck

For those who doubted my acceptance, I received a two page letter of acceptance early this morning. Do you want me to scanned it and share it with you? Also if you go on dal online and check registration status for pharmacy you will realized that some students have registered their courses already.
Hopefully the pharmacy program not only changes your mind, but your attitude as well. I'm definitely not ready to share a classroom with someone like you just yet.

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted!
IP
1st time applying
Graduated with BSc Honours in Biology
cGPA- 3.85
Felt very good about the interview

Accepted!!!
1st time applying, cGPA - 4.1
Felt interview went well!

Good luck to everyone!

Got accepted today!
1st time applying cGPA - 3.85
I actually thought my interview only went so-so

Anyone from out of province receive a letter?

hey for those who got accepted, is there a facebook group I do not know about or does someone want to take initiative and make one? that would be cool

hey for those who got accepted, is there a facebook group I do not know about or does someone want to take initiative and make one? that would be cool
I was wondering the same thing

I've been accepted to MUN as well and have decided to go there. Someone on the waitlist will be very happy! Cheers :)

I've been accepted to MUN as well and have decided to go there. Someone on the waitlist will be very happy! Cheers :)
impressive :) congrats!

Does anyone know if upper year students are responsible for creating the Facebook group? i'm really looking forward to meeting those accepted. Hope it happens soon!

Hey everyone!
I just got my acceptance letter yesterday! I cant wait to meet everyone!
:)

Ive been wondering about this too! Really want to meet everyone soon.

impressive :) congrats!

Does anyone know if upper year students are responsible for creating the Facebook group? i'm really looking forward to meeting those accepted. Hope it happens soon![/QUOT

Just got an email today that the official Dalhousie pharmacy class if 2018 is up on Facebook! :)