Darrell Zoolander’s Center for Kids Who Can’t Read Really Good

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clc8503

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently a student at “Derek Zoolander’s Center for Kids Who Can’t Read Really Good”. I don’t mean to brag, but I have a 2.5123 cum. GPA and a 2.7334 GPA in modeling. My MCAT score is a “9” with everything combined! I’m thinking about applying to Harvard and John Hopkins. What do you guys think? I’m not going to even take the prerequisites. I’m sorry if my stats make some of you feel inferior. Tell me what you think my chances are?

Yours Caraway

Members don't see this ad.

I think your chances are really, really, ridiculously good-looking.

OpheliaButz said:
I think your chances are really, really, ridiculously good-looking.

Excellent. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I think your chances are pretty good if you showed an upward trend in your grades. Also, if you have a balanced out score on the mcat, a 3 in all 3 sections that should show them you are pretty balanced academically. Not to forget, you can really improve your chances if you get a LOR from Mr. Zoolander himself. Just make sure to proofread it before you send it out. goodluck

if you are going to be funny, at least get it right...it is DEREK ZOOLANDER!

Sorry to be critical, but it is one of my favorite movies of all time!

ohsocrafty22 said:

give the guy a break, don't rub it in his face that he cannot spell good. He is in the school afterall.

you could always use your modeling skills to play a tv doctor

I definitely think your chances of acceptance will be greater if you include to mention that you can now turn left. Who doesn't love a guy who can turn left on the runway? Psshttt...consider yourself good as IN!!

This thread is AMAZING! :laugh:

Is the center also for kids who want to do other stuff good too?

WillyWonkerer said:
Is the center also for kids who want to do other stuff good too?

Why yes, I believe it is for that too.

Now, who's up for some...

ORANGE-MOCHA FRAPPUCINOS!!! :love:

if you are thinking of getting in those kinds of schools, then by golly, do i have a chance

Members don't see this ad :)
clc8503 said:
I am currently a student at “Darrell Zoolander’s Center for Kids Who Can’t Read Really Good”. I don’t mean to brag, but I have a 2.5123 cum. GPA and a 2.7334 GPA in modeling. My MCAT score is a “9” with everything combined! I’m thinking about applying to Harvard and John Hopkins. What do you guys think? I’m not going to even take the prerequisites. I’m sorry if my stats make some of you feel inferior. Tell me what you think my chances are?

Yours Caraway

do u have any volunteering/shadowing experience? just add those to your credentials. guaranteed... no one can turn u away then!

LOL. You don't need prereqs. Just send schools a video of your runway skills. Schools are looking for diversity and very few med students can strike a good pose.

passthesashimi said:
moisture is the essence of wetness.

wetness is the essence of beauty.
Genius...Mr. Zoolander is a true genius.

It's Merman! *sniff sniff*

Perhaps the greatest movie ever made...ever.

"what is this?!? A center for ANTS???!"

Last edited:
If you're lucky, your interview will be sandwiched between two Finnish dwarves and a Maori tribesman.

Then again, you could use your skills in "break dance fighting" as a killer EC.

Wow..that derek zoolander center for kids who can't read good is so HOT RIGHT NOW.

ohsocrafty22 said:

My bad, you know how tuff it is doing this pre med stuff. I guess I've been working so hard on ferarri, blue steal, a latiegra that I completly lost track of the "Oh Great One" (Zoolander). Give me a break. I'm currently working on MAGNUM in a school that was originally designed for ants! I minored in hand modeling too. Maybe that will help.

Yours,
Caraway

clc8503 said:
My bad, you know how tuff it is doing this pre med stuff. I guess I've been working so hard on ferarri, blue steal, a latiegra that I completly lost track of the "Oh Great One" (Zoolander). Give me a break. I'm currently working on MAGNUM in a school that was originally designed for ants! I minored in hand modeling too. Maybe that will help.

Yours,
Caraway

i do wonder how you botched that name up though.. after all the name of the movie is 'derek zoolander' and it says so in the beginning with big letters :[.

This is an awesome thread!! Getting into medical schools basically boils down to being a good Yagoogalizer. I hope you are a good Yougoogaly.

More people need to post on this thread!!! :laugh:

bebella24 said:
Wow..that derek zoolander center for kids who can't read good is so HOT RIGHT NOW.

It's different. I love seeing threads like this!!! It's something fun for a change.

You guys all need to

Relax don't do it
When you want to to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to go!

What are you guys thinking?! He got a mere 9 on the MCAT! Do you actually think he can get in? And he's got one look! Can't anyone else see that? I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS!! :eek:

clc8503 said:

Yours,
Caraway

Dude, it is Le Tigre, like the clothing brand, but hey don't worry this thread is excellent.

gm4 said:
What are you guys thinking?! He got a mere 9 on the MCAT! Do you actually think he can get in? And he's got one look! Can't anyone else see that? I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS!! :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: I love the comments on this thread!

passthesashimi said:
moisture is the essence of wetness.

wetness is the essence of beauty.

wetness is the essence of funk.

And funk is the essence of isolation.

wait, how do you fit inside? *stumped*

the only way to get into medical school is to do as you are trained... AND KILL THE MALAYSIAN PRIME MINISTER!

Overeducated said:
the only way to get into medical school is to do as you are trained... AND KILL THE MALAYSIAN PRIME MINISTER!

LOL.... ROFL! SWEET!!!! I guess my mad ninja skills could come in handy..... Eee-yahhhhh! No, really!

littleroo said:
It was really hard for me to get into med school. I was kind of...

the fat kid. :(
ewwwww!!!!!

gm4 said:
What are you guys thinking?! He got a mere 9 on the MCAT! Do you actually think he can get in? And he's got one look! Can't anyone else see that? I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!

One look, ONE LOOK!!! *Shows Magnum*
Yeah Baby!

I love this thread...probably the best one around...

Karina said:
I love this thread...probably the best one around...

It's not a thread! It's my life. It all started when I was eating one day. I realized my reflection in my spoon and said, "Wow, I'm rediculously cut out for med school".

clc8503 said:
It's not a thread! It's my life. It all started when I was eating one day. I realized my reflection in my spoon and said, "Wow, I'm rediculously cut out for med school".

D@mn, look what you've made me do! I'm fixing to go rent it. My roommate has not seen it. What a crime. Zoolander is to our generation, as Poe is to an English teacher.

Hmm, let's see, my EC's are...
-Learned Martial Arts
-Killed the Prime Minister
-Servant of Fluffy

Oh, gotta go! Me and my friends are gonna get in a gasoline fight!

Hahaha... this thread is great!!

Maybe if you don't get in, you can be a professional eugogolizer. :thumbup:

you know, all you have to do is really CHERISH the people on the board at medical school, so that they become your brothers. I mean, not like real brothers, but brothers in the way that black people say it.

Agent Splat said:
The MCAT can derelict my balls.
You think you're too cool for school...but I got news for you Walter Cronkite...

...you aren't

bebella24 said:
you know, all you have to do is really CHERISH the people on the board at medical school, so that they become your brothers. I mean, not like real brothers, but brothers in the way that black people say it.

That's funny. However, I think we have about drained this thread to the fullest extent.

-sigh, it has been fun.

Agent Splat said:
The MCAT can derelict my balls.
Great f**king post. I can't stop laughing...but then again I am stoned out my a** right now...