DAT Aug 12 - Finished...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dat_student

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just finished a DAT test. Here are my thoughts about each section:

Bio: This section worried me a lot. I should've studied more, wasted too much time not studying.

G'Chem & O'Chem: I should've attended all my chemistry classes. Skipped too many sessions. ouch! Advice: go to your classes and take notes...

PAT: some people are natural at it. Not my expertise. I keep trying to see everything in 4 dimensions. I blame one of my past research coordinators for this one. wait, I can also blame my eye glasses. they make 2 dimensional objects 4 dimensional.

RC: oh well, who said I'd do well?! I always knew I'd be lucky to be in the bottom 0.02%

QR: wow, never attempt dual degrees in computer and genetics. mixed signals from different areas of science are bad. After studying both for a while I felt that I knew close-to-nothing in each field.

Overall, I am not satisfied with everything I've done for the DAT.

Bottom line: I am happy that I finished a DAT test but sad too.

If you have any questions I can only respond by the end of today. I'll say adios to SDN later tonight (probably around midnight).

Members don't see this ad.

dat_student said:

Bio: This section worried me a lot. I should've studied more, wasted too much time not studying.

G'Chem & O'Chem: I should've attended all my chemistry classes. Skipped too many sessions. ouch! Advice: go to your classes and take notes...

PAT: some people are natural at it. Not my expertise. I keep trying to see everything in 4 dimensions. I blame one of my past research coordinators for this one. wait, I can also blame my eye glasses. they make 2 dimensional objects 4 dimensional.

RC: oh well, who said I'd do well?! I always knew I'd be lucky to be in the bottom 0.02%

QR: wow, never attempt dual degrees in computer and genetics. mixed signals from different areas of science are bad. After studying both for a while I felt that I knew close-to-nothing in each field.

If you have any questions I can only respond by the end of today. I'll say adios to SDN later tonight (probably around midnight).

oh don't me sad, you'll be fine, :)
how was the RC section, did you have any conversion in QR (lb to gallon or oz to ...)? how was your bio section?
thanks

lida said:
oh don't me sad, you'll be fine, :)
how was the RC section, did you have any conversion in QR (lb to gallon or oz to ...)? how was your bio section?
thanks

everything was bad. +pissed+ I wanna cry

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess my only question would be to share your actual scores. However, based on previous instances, I would expect:

a) false low scores
b) no scores at all

Both of which you have 100% right to do; your privacy is your right.

Good luck in dental school and beyond. :thumbup:

Try keeping the books out of the fridge and putting them somewhere accessible... lol :rolleyes:

Bio:------17
G'Chem:--16
O'Chem: -15
PAT:-----14
QR:------13
RC:------12
AA:------ 14.6 = 15

+pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+

dat_student said:
Bio:------17
G'Chem:--16
O'Chem: -15
PAT:-----14
QR:------13
RC:------12
AA:------ 14.6 = 15

+pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+

IT MUST HAVE BEEN A TAKE HOME DAT SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING THINGS SINCE THIS MORNING. HAHAH...MAYBE WE CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM TOO

dat_student said:

Look up the word troll in the Dictionary and you'll likely see a picture of Datstudent. This guy has no life outside of this forum, he likes the attention he gets when people reply to his threads. Listen buddy, go out and make some friends, and if you really really try, some girl might have sympathy on you and actually entertain the thought of going on with you.

ps. you're more annoying that IAMSARA.

mybaa said:
IT MUST HAVE BEEN A TAKE HOME DAT SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING THINGS SINCE THIS MORNING. HAHAH...MAYBE WE CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM TOO

i didn't say the real DAT. I said "a DAT test" i guess i can take practice tests at home

looking at your scores, looks like you got some serious studying to do, haha
good luck

INFNITE said:
looking at your scores, looks like you got some serious studying to do, haha
good luck

yes
---------------------

THIS IS MY LAST POST @SDN