DAT Booster or Qvault

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted994703

Hi guys!
Im currently studying to retake my DAT. I already have bootcamp and destroyer, I was looking to get an additional resource to get more practice. For those who have already taken the DAT and have used DAT booster or Qvault which do you recommend I get and is most representative? I mainly struggle with math and biology and wanted to improve those scores.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I would recommend Booster, I'm using it right now and I really like it. I've heard from a few friends that used it and said it was representative of the real exam. As for DATQvault, I don't know much about it

I would recommend Booster, I'm using it right now and I really like it. I've heard from a few friends that used it and said it was representative of the real exam. As for DATQvault, I don't know much about it
Thank you for your help! im going to purchase booster!

I really liked qvault especially for bio-- ended up getting a 23 in the bio section and I think qvualt helped get my scores up because it was so easy to practice sections I was struggling with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
I really liked qvault especially for bio-- ended up getting a 23 in the bio section and I think qvualt helped get my scores up because it was so easy to practice sections I was struggling with.

Congrats on your score! How was Qvault easier to practice weak sections than the other DAT resources?

Congrats on your score! How was Qvault easier to practice weak sections than the other DAT resources?

When you are on their site you can go into very specific questions like for example if you are struggling with a certain type of genetics question you can sort based on a specific type and it will give you all the questions from all the tests on that specific topic. You can't really do this for bootcamp except going to the chapter questions. Bootcamp should be the main resource and this should be a supplement closer to exam date.

Attachments

• B19E021F-3848-4FB8-BBAC-44404059DBE0.png
    B19E021F-3848-4FB8-BBAC-44404059DBE0.png
    290 KB · Views: 111