DAT changing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dichloromethane

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any chance for the DAT to change like the MCAT has? Perhaps add a sociology/psychology section? Maybe even an economics section?

Addition of the physics section?

Members don't see this ad.

?until ADA says something, no point in talking about this.

Might as well speculate if they expect us to weave baskets on the DAT...

I thought I heard QR was going to be changed.

Members don't see this ad :)
DCM sick username! That's all I had to say. Idk if the DAT will change

It would make sense to switch QR with Physics. In fact, I think Physics would be easier than the stupid QR problems.
I don't think it's physics. I read the changes a while ago and I think it's more data interpretation.

But if it's physics, I'm glad I already got it out of the way. I'm good at the QR stuff, physics gave me fits.

I don't think it's physics. I read the changes a while ago and I think it's more data interpretation.

But if it's physics, I'm glad I already got it out of the way. I'm good at the QR stuff, physics gave me fits.

:thumbup:

I would much prefer QR over physics. QR can be really tough at first but at least you get used to seeing the same basic kind of problems after awhile. I had a horrible physics teacher so I would have to learn everything all over again :scared:

:thumbup:

I would much prefer QR over physics. QR can be really tough at first but at least you get used to seeing the same basic kind of problems after awhile. I had a horrible physics teacher so I would have to learn everything all over again :scared:

Then we would have to use Chad for physics
:D