DAT QR: 3 weeks enough for +18?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Prologue

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now all my subjects are going pretty steady. Things are coming together but to be honest, I left QR behind. I took college algebra 4 years ago and completely forgot everything. At this point, I'm more intimated by the QR section than anything else. Obviously, every is different but I'm just trying to set some realistic goals for myself. Is 3 weeks enough to get it together and score 18 or above for QR?

Members don't see this ad.

chyeaaa. i think you can do it in 1 or 2 weeks.

just do Math destroyer or Qvault then you will b set for 20+

Now all my subjects are going pretty steady. Things are coming together but to be honest, I left QR behind. I took college algebra 4 years ago and completely forgot everything. At this point, I'm more intimated by the QR section than anything else. Obviously, every is different but I'm just trying to set some realistic goals for myself. Is 3 weeks enough to get it together and score 18 or above for QR?

3 weeks JUST for math??

that's plenty of time man. But this is coming from someone who got A's in calc I and II :laugh:

Math was never too difficult for me. I only studied 2-3 days for QR and I already feel great about it. 2-3 weeks should be MORE than enough! I feel as though most of the questions are repeats just with different numbers in them... If you get comfortable with the different types of problems than you should be set!

Members don't see this ad :)
Math was never too difficult for me. I only studied 2-3 days for QR and I already feel great about it. 2-3 weeks should be MORE than enough! I feel as though most of the questions are repeats just with different numbers in them... If you get comfortable with the different types of problems than you should be set!

May I ask what materials u used for math? If you used math destroyer, do you feel that the real test was easier?

thanks.

May I ask what materials u used for math? If you used math destroyer, do you feel that the real test was easier?

thanks.

I'm actually retaking the DAT next Monday (August 13th) and all that I've done was breeze through Chad's Math videos and do about 50 QR problems in DAT Destroyer 2012 edition... I didn't get the Math Destroyer only because when I took the DAT for the first time in December 2011, I scored a 19 (92.9%) on the QR section and I didn't even study for it at all... so I figured if I brushed up a little bit on my math skills I would be fine to get a 19+