Dating a med student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Notmedjustlove

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question: Would it be weird if you show up a few weeks later and ask a med student who is a resident doctor out for coffee? You met them only a couple times because they were treating a relative.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Question: Would it be weird if you show up a few weeks later and ask a med student who is a resident doctor out for coffee? You met them only a couple times because they were treating a relative.
It might be weird if you are a psycho stalker. Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with asking but maybe ask and give your # and if that person is interested he or she could call. Be aware that at times of stress a dr being empathic can be mistaken for romantic interest. Good Luck to you both

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you...you doctors sure are nice lol Yes I only met them a couple times and I felt weird if i hit on them while my relative was lying in bed beside us. I guess ill find out soon. Wish me luck guys/girls. To clarify, I guess they are a resident doctor. Is there anyway to find out their schedule? (i sound like a psycho stalker now haha) It just so I can go on the day they are working. Thank you all and cheers

I'm thinking of showing up with flowers maybe...
That's coming in pretty strong.
Is it possible for you to ask another staff member in the department (nurse, MA, etc) if they know if the resident is dating anyone/married?
It might spare you the rejection, if this is the case.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you...you doctors sure are nice lol Yes I only met them a couple times and I felt weird if i hit on them while my relative was lying in bed beside us. I guess ill find out soon. Wish me luck guys/girls. To clarify, I guess they are a resident doctor. Is there anyway to find out their schedule? (i sound like a psycho stalker now haha) It just so I can go on the day they are working. Thank you all and cheers
Residents pretty much work every day.

Reactions: 1 users
med school tinder? I always hear about nurses smashing the med students during rotations lol