DEA to down-schedule cannabis tomorrow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Big O trying to capture some Bernie voters...

Big O can't get out of office soon enough....sadly his replacement will be even worse!! :mad:

Incoherent policy -- keep it schedule 1 but don't enforce it.

Non scheduled. Label percent thc and cbd. Sell at liquor stores age 21. Tax the hell out of it.

Legalizing Two sedatives don't make a right...NEJM

That is, by adding more mind altering drugs puts society at risk (accidents, addiction, psychopathology, development, cancer, etc)

It's a slippery slope. Even the dea couldnt fall for liberal voting ploys....maybe big O can use another executive action.

Legalizing Two sedatives don't make a right...NEJM

That is, by adding more mind altering drugs puts society at risk (accidents, addiction, psychopathology, development, cancer, etc)

It's a slippery slope. Even the dea couldnt fall for liberal voting ploys....maybe big O can use another executive action.

Libertarian. DO what you want, leave me out of it. But I'm not paying for disease related to your mistakes (not you Stim- societies).
No insurance coverage for tobacco, alcohol, drug related illness except addiction care. Lung cancer from smoking: sorry. Liver disease from ETOH: nope.
Etc. No helmet motorcycle wreck: FORD.

Reactions: 1 user
Libertarian. DO what you want, leave me out of it. But I'm not paying for disease related to your mistakes (not you Stim- societies).
No insurance coverage for tobacco, alcohol, drug related illness except addiction care. Lung cancer from smoking: sorry. Liver disease from ETOH: nope.
Etc. No helmet motorcycle wreck: FORD.
What, You mean youre not responsible for my gonorrhea treatments? What about my baby mommas yeast infections? Somebodies gotta pay for my baby mommas...

On a complete tangent, a patient of mine settled for 1M on a WC/PI case. He brought me a bucket of KFC and told me he's purchasing a house for ALL his baby mommas.... American Dream people...

What, You mean youre not responsible for my gonorrhea treatments? What about my baby mommas yeast infections? Somebodies gotta pay for my baby mommas...

On a complete tangent, a patient of mine settled for 1M on a WC/PI case. He brought me a bucket of KFC and told me he's purchasing a house for ALL his baby mommas.... American Dream people...

One house tho, keep the ho's together fo sho.

If you guys haven't watched my favorite film you really need to: idiocracy

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users