Debt pissing contest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What is your debt (estimated or actual) upon graduation?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you take notes in your journal?
:lol:Ill have you know it's a diary.
upload_2014-12-19_12-13-54.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

Oh yes, we all gang up on people and go after them for no reason at all. If you're going to come in here and post ignorant statements and make comments that are clearly wrong, it's such a mystery as to why anyone would dare correct you. Especially when you double down in your corner of ignorance and refuse to understand or accept that you were wrong.

Cry me a river.
This is what amazes me. You (not you personally) say something that is CLEARLY wrong about the topic at hand, in this case, moonlighting, and then shocked that people actually correct you and then call you out when you continue to hold on to said incorrect statements. Somehow that is "picking on" or "ganging up" on people. Would they rather have those statements go uncorrected?

This is what amazes me. You (not you personally) say something that is CLEARLY wrong about the topic at hand, in this case, moonlighting, and then shocked that people actually correct you and then call you out when you continue to hold on to said incorrect statements. Somehow that is "picking on" or "ganging up" on people. Would they rather have those statements go uncorrected?

Ignorance is bliss?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ignorance is bliss?
I just think it defeats the entire purpose that SDN is supposed to serve. The whole point is to elucidate the medical education process. Perfect example: Schools that blatantly lie to their students and tell them they aren't ranked on their Dean's Letter and students ask here if this is in fact true.. Yes, they aren't going to say directly, "FancyMyLotus is ranked #4 out of 150 students", but they still do give residencies an idea where the applicant falls in their med school class. Apparently according to above, we should just say yup, it's true your med school doesn't rank you.

Once again, I never claimed one could pay off debt entirely by moonlighting.
What was claimed is that it is not a meaningful option and I disagreed -- if you take that monthly bonus and apply it wisely it'll definitely help in the long run. "Every little bit counts" as it were.
At the end of the day, I believe public forums are meant for people to share opinions, ask questions, etc. If you don't like my opinion or can't disagree in a reasonable fashion, you know where the ignore option is.
Have a wonderful day!

As the discussion about debt ended about 5 pages ago and there has been continuous derailment, this thread has been closed.

Members are reminded to keep their posts respectful, professional, and courteous.

Status
Not open for further replies.