December CPJE 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JJPharmDM

Reaction score
Last Predate was dated 11/22/18. Starting a new thread for test taker in December. Hope this new tread get support from those past test taker giving study material advices for those taking exam soon. Best wishes to those taking it soon or those awaiting results.

Members don't see this ad.

Today is day 55 or 56 from the last pre-date so I encourage anyone that took it in this batch to start calling next week if results aren’t out. The only way change will happen is if enough people complain or take action... There is all already strong action happening with state legislators and pontenial lawsuits but for now we should make them feel the pressure short term.
I agree I think we need to call them put them on pressure let everyone call them. and Monday there not going to work because it is MLK DAY. lets call them today

Reactions: 1 user
I agree I think we need to call them put them on pressure let everyone call them. and Monday there not going to work because it is MLK DAY. lets call them today

I already called and e-mailed them 4 days ago, but I could certainly try again. After all, I don't have anything better to do but WAIT -_____- What phone number are you guys using?

Members don't see this ad :)
Some people received their results today. Should be in your mail box today or tomorrow. Good luck to us.

People in Sacramento receive their scores first . And I know someone who did receive it today . So most of us Will be getting the letters tomorrow . I may have a mini heart attack opening informed delivery tomorrow morning . Finger crossed !

Reactions: 1 users
People in Sacramento receive their scores first . And I know someone who did receive it today . So most of us Will be getting the letters tomorrow . I may have a mini heart attack opening informed delivery tomorrow morning . Finger crossed !
OMG! me too. I'm scared if it is going to arrive tomorrow!

If I live in NY , how long do you think it’ll take to get here?

If you receive yours post take a photo of the mail and post it so that we can know how it looks in the informed delivery.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you receive yours post take a photo of the mail and post it so that we can know how it looks in the informed delivery.
My informed delivery has 2 mailpieces which they do not have pictures for ! I think I will need to wait till this afternoon after all :/

I got this in informed delivery today! Extremely exciting! This is my second attempt. I cried like a river after I got my first CPJE result. Remember to never give up, no matter how many times it will take you to succeed! Goodluck everyone. I hope each and every one of you will pass!!!

Attachments

• 20190119_085827.jpg
    20190119_085827.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 176
Reactions: 2 users
I got this in informed delivery today! Extremely exciting! This is my second attempt. I cried like a river after I got my first CPJE result. Remember to never give up, no matter how many times it will take you to succeed! Goodluck everyone. I hope each and every one of you will pass!!!

I’m so extremely happy for you . It’s my second attempt too. Go celebrate

Are you in the Bay Area or LA ?

I live in San Diego. Nothing in my informed delivery today.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

People in LA received it today .

CONGRATULATIONS ! Very happy for you ! It's my 2nd attempt as well ... hopefully I hear good new next week ( I'm outside CA ) .

Congratulations and thank you for posting!!

Congrats!!! I want mine to look the same!

I accidentally skipped 1 question. For sure I missed about 8 to 10 questions. I have 3 calculations, mostly are law questions and hospital operations. I doubt that I will pass this time.
I missed a couple of questions too I haven't received my mail yet. since you passed and you missed 10 questions do you mind sharing what you got ? Thank you. I want to start calculating mine if I passed.

I missed a couple of questions too I haven't received my mail yet. since you passed and you missed 10 questions do you mind sharing what you got ? Thank you. I want to start calculating mine if I passed.

I also missed a question unknowingly until the end. I'm still puzzled at how I could miss a question without knowing.

No mail yet for me, and I didn't get any informed delivery either..
Do you get that via email? Do we have to sign up for the "informed delivery" at usps in order to receive it??

I am from out of state - do any of you know of CPJE tutors or any resources your CA pharmacy stools offer for prep? I'm hoping 3rd time is the charm for me, as I found out today I did not pass my 2nd attempt. Needing to find additional resources to make the 3rd time THE time! Thanks in advance for any tips/resources!

I am from out of state - do any of you know of CPJE tutors or any resources your CA pharmacy stools offer for prep? I'm hoping 3rd time is the charm for me, as I found out today I did not pass my 2nd attempt. Needing to find additional resources to make the 3rd time THE time! Thanks in advance for any tips/resources!
Sorry I am not answering your question. I have a question to ask you I was looking at the retake application since you are out of state, I am out of of state too I transferred my license to CA . When you submit the application do you submit another VERIFICATION OF LICENSE IN ANOTHER STATE if you already submitted it the first time. I am getting ready if I get my letter and it is fail I want to submit my application the next morning. Thank you!

I passed my last attempt(high 80’s). I tried every resource etc. Rxprep/wiseman/pharmacy chart/pass naplex now.

Of all of the study material I used. I highly recommend PassNAPLEXnow live course for the clinical portion of CPJE.

Rxprep CPJE summary for the law portion over wiseman.

Follow the forum closely for test taker study tips per block and pray everyday.

Sorry I am not answering your question. I have a question to ask you I was looking at the retake application since you are out of state, I am out of of state too I transferred my license to CA . When you submit the application do you submit another VERIFICATION OF LICENSE IN ANOTHER STATE if you already submitted it the first time. I am getting ready if I get my letter and it is fail I want to submit my application the next morning. Thank you!
For a re-take, you don't need to submit anything other than the re-take application, thankfully. No new fingerprints, no license verification, no self-query. Oh, but of course, you do need to submit the $260 again...

I passed my last attempt(high 80’s). I tried every resource etc. Rxprep/wiseman/pharmacy chart/pass naplex now.

Of all of the study material I used. I highly recommend PassNAPLEXnow live course for the clinical portion of CPJE.

Rxprep CPJE summary for the law portion over wiseman.

Follow the forum closely for test taker study tips per block and pray everyday.
:) "pray every day"...sad but true that prayer/luck has a role in this exam!! I don't think I can swing the live PNN course (I live in Santa Rosa and work full time, and the course starts on Monday...too much to coordinate). But I have been considering the online PNN course - that should basically be the same thing, correct?

:) "pray every day"...sad but true that prayer/luck has a role in this exam!! I don't think I can swing the live PNN course (I live in Santa Rosa and work full time, and the course starts on Monday...too much to coordinate). But I have been considering the online PNN course - that should basically be the same thing, correct?

Online course is the same thing. If you feel like you have the will power to self study, then online will be ok for you. It will be learn at your pace.

Online course is the same thing. If you feel like you have the will power to self study, then online will be ok for you. It will be learn at your pace.
I do and I don't hav the willpower, but given the weight of this exam, I need to have the willpower. What did you like about PNN vs RxPrep?

I'm so sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you this time... Although I am grateful to find out today that I've passed (first time, 80s), at the same time, I know I cannot take the credit because I really think it is God that helped me. I prayed really hard while preparing/ studying for NAPLEX/ CPJE (took 10 days in between) because as you said, we can't deny the fact that luck ("God's help") really plays some role here. So, yes, pray to the living God. "The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." (Psalm 145:18) I really hope that He will help you provide you the concentrations that you need and peace of mind, to help you pass soon!

With regards to the prep courses, I also heard that PNN's live seminar is helpful if you prefer the "in-class" teaching. USC also offers summer 2-3 weeks intensive course for USC and non-USC students (for more specific information, you can contact the school directly). Otherwise, online courses of PNN and RxPrep (with books/ quiz banks) should be sufficient. I personally used RxPrep Book + Videos for both NAPLEX and CPJE, and repeatedly studied the same materials/ notes over and over until I felt more and more confident. I also heavily focused on Brand/ Generics for CPJE which I think really helped.

I wish the best of luck to you!!

Hmm, I'm surprised no one has posted about their experience after taking the exam this batch. I, for one, found it painfully difficult and am stressing over the inevitable bad news--I missed so many "easy" questions that there is zero chance I passed.

The process of getting licensed in CA has been incredibly stressful for me--it doesn't help that this is my second attempt either. I don't know what I'm going to tell my family/friends and my work (I'll probably get fired if I don't pass this time). Maybe I should move to a different state where the law exam is slightly easier or where the Board of Pharmacy doesn't take so damn long to process applications, saving me from this seemingly endless period of torture and anxiety.

/endrant and good luck to everyone else out there.
Did you get your score?

I have a question for you though? How did you get your retake to process so fast. I follow the forum very closely, but post very little to none. In earlier post you told everyone you failed novemeber block by 1%. I took this exam 4 time and it took me a year..... never ever I landed retake approval on the next batch of exam.

I have a question for you though? How did you get your retake to process so fast. I follow the forum very closely, but post very little to none. In earlier post you told everyone you failed novemeber block by 1%. I took this exam 4 time and it took me a year..... never ever I landed retake approval on the next batch of exam.
I submitted my retake application the morning after I got my results and contacted the board frequently. I made sure I had everything correct and was very patient and considerate of the state. The pharmacy I'm working at has a unique situation, which I think helped a bit (much like how military can get expedited processes).

I submitted my retake application the morning after I got my results and contacted the board frequently. I made sure I had everything correct and was very patient and considerate of the state. The pharmacy I'm working at has a unique situation, which I think helped a bit (much like how military can get expedited processes).

Well that seem really unfair. I sent out my letter the next day as well and they still took over a month or 2 to approve. Set me back a year in my life, relocate family, lost of job position. I call every week and they always turn me away and say take 45 days etc to process.

If you don’t mind me asking what type of employment is it? I like to write a complaint as to how CBOP is running their exam program as unfair practice. Making people wait long extended times to retake, get exam score, etc

Reactions: 2 users