December CPJE 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JJPharmDM

Reaction score
Last Predate was dated 11/22/18. Starting a new thread for test taker in December. Hope this new tread get support from those past test taker giving study material advices for those taking exam soon. Best wishes to those taking it soon or those awaiting results.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, I took the CPJE first time and just found out that I failed. Im a rph from another state. In the CPJE Retake application, it says that if another state is my primary state, I need to do a license transfer through NABP website. I passed NAPLEX in August 2017 and I requested the score transfer through NABP in my initial application. My question is since I did a score request in my previous application, do I have to do the license transfer request this time through NABP? I called the CA bop but it went straight to the voicemail. Thank you for your answer

For a retake, you only need to submit the application and affidavit (in the retake application packet) and $260 - no license transfer, fingerprints, or self-query (unless it’s been >1yr since you last submitted those to the state).

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I also had the same question. I can't find my intern license either. I was thinking about calling the board and asking if it's absolutely necessary to mail back our original license. I just hope it doesn't delay processing our license.
Hi, for me, I just sent back a copy of my intern license that I scanned and they accepted it without any question. If you didn’t make a copy before hand, just search up your intern license online thru the board of pharmacy and screenshoot it and print it

Ok, so for retake, we don't need to resubmitted license verification from other state and background check? Please respond soon, unfortunately, I failed
Yes you have to submit license verification if the renewal took place after the previous application was sent

Omg, I failed my second attempt too those that passed, please shared how you studied and what study guide/information you used to study.
  1. Pass Naplex now- Do the entire video course. Played it on my drive to work and back. Do all their questions.
  2. Rxprep book, just read thru quick. After I did all their online questions. Doing as many questions is key. It will develop your reasoning and test taking skills and get you in sync with the exam questions.
  3. Board Vitals Question Naplex question bank
  4. A Guide to California Community Pharmacy Law: A Guide to California Community Pharmacy Law 1 and 2 by Fred Weissman. Take time and read it and do all the questions in the end. Do this last. This is all the book you need

Reactions: 2 users
For those of you who got the green letter did the board cash in your check yet?
I have read somewhere that they usually post the license on Fridays. but my check hasn't been cached in yet. hopefully we do not have to wait till Friday next week.

For those who didn't Pass, I have been there , it's so tough but trust me hard work pays off. Do not give up, Do your best and results will even feel sweeter than any sourness you are feeling right now. know what were your weaknesses in the first attempt and improve it . mine was definitely brand name and generics. if you are eligible to pass this exam, you are already so fortunate and you have worked years for this privilege. Good luck .

Hi! Did anyone’s license get posted yet? I’ve been checking everyday, they still haven’t posted mine... just wanted to know where everyone’s at with the process!

Hi! Did anyone’s license get posted yet? I’ve been checking everyday, they still haven’t posted mine... just wanted to know where everyone’s at with the process!
Check cashed on Friday Feb 1st.
I'm still waiting... Hopefully this Friday it will be posted.
My other classmate is on the same boat as I am.

Members don't see this ad :)
Woohoo! Congrats!!
Can I ask what day your request form for licensure was “delivered” to the board?
Mine was delivered to them on 1/26, and is still not posted![/QUOT the board on the 24th

My request was delivered on Jan 24th, check cached on the 31th and license posted on Feb 5th.