deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biryanisquish

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi! Currently at a T20 college and will be taking Bio 1 this summer (will be graduating), but will have to take Bio 2 next fall at a community college. Would this be okay if I'm not completing the sequence at the same college? I have to do this for monetary reasons, and because I'll be graduating summer, it'll be a financial burden to pay tuition and rent to just complete one class next fall

I don’t think so. If you get two drastic grades in each classes maybe? But otherwise I wouldn’t think they will even notice or think about it. Unless you have done this with other pre-reqs I would not worry.

Hi! Currently at a T20 college and will be taking Bio 1 this summer (will be graduating), but will have to take Bio 2 next fall at a community college. Would this be okay if I'm not completing the sequence at the same college? I have to do this for monetary reasons, and because I'll be graduating summer, it'll be a financial burden to pay tuition and rent to just complete one class next fall
No one will care

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
As long as your college approves the CC course towards your degree. Make sure they do before you go off and take the second class. Otherwise you might end up taking Bio 2 for gen education rather than for majors, and that might screw things up.

Reactions: 1 user