dental hygienist is good care to apply dental school in georgia?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hanle2109

Reaction score
I’m a freshman in biomedical ( i’m not sure about this major.just allow to my advisors). Is it possible if i get a Bachelor’s dental hygiene(clayton uf), start to work with that job. Then i want to apply to dental school.It seems to me that I’m not sure i can study dentistry or not.I’m an immigrant,so it pretty hard for me to get a doctor degree.i dont want go straight to pre dental school and maybe study 4-5 years already and i realize that so hard for me.i live in Atlanta.is it have any dental school i can study there? I really thank for you guys helping me.i appreciate it!!! Please tell me which one i need to decide

Members don't see this ad.

I’m a freshman in biomedical ( i’m not sure about this major.just allow to my advisors). Is it possible if i get a Bachelor’s dental hygiene(clayton uf), start to work with that job. Then i want to apply to dental school.It seems to me that I’m not sure i can study dentistry or not.I’m an immigrant,so it pretty hard for me to get a doctor degree.i dont want go straight to pre dental school and maybe study 4-5 years already and i realize that so hard for me.i live in Atlanta.is it have any dental school i can study there? I really thank for you guys helping me.i appreciate it!!! Please tell me which one i need to decide
You best resource right now would be your pre-dental advisor. They will let you know exactly what you need to do for dental school preparation.

Reactions: 1 user