Dental Post-Bacc program or dental assistant program or dental hygienist program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amritkk

Reaction score
So I still am waiting to hear back from a few dental schools but in case I were not to get accepted would a Post-Bacc program be good or a Dental Assistant or hygienist program?

I live in an underserved community and doing a Post-Bacc program means I have to move to a big city in CA, which means I have to take out loans and which sounds hectic to me (but if that would get me into dental school I will do it).

On the other hand in my town, there are many dental assistant and hygienist programs I can do and save a lot of money.

Can I get your guy's perspective on this scenario?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I still am waiting to hear back from a few dental schools but in case I were not to get accepted would a Post-Bacc program be good or a Dental Assistant or hygienist program?

I live in an underserved community and doing a Post-Bacc program means I have to move to a big city in CA, which means I have to take out loans and which sounds hectic to me (but if that would get me into dental school I will do it).

On the other hand in my town, there are many dental assistant and hygienist programs I can do and save a lot of money.

Have you had any interviews? What are your statistics? There are also post-bac programs online that work well too!

please fill out a WAMC template
it will be easier to give advice if we have all your info

Reactions: 1 user