dental Loupes' lights

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1 for Featherlight here. Lumadent looks like a great deal too ~ I like the low batt indicator.

Members don't see this ad.

I will second UltraLight... Though the Battery Pack is ****ty. I really like the Orascoptic Battery pack because it'd digital. The Orascoptic light is more concentrated as well and works better with high mags.

Though, nothing can beat the weight of a UltraLight. I used to own a DFV.. and I felt it was heavy, hot, and had a fat cable that never stayed where I wanted it.

Just got a loupe light from Oraglow. Its called 'the spark', I think. Anyways, super light, way brighter than my previous light from feather light, battery lasts way longer and I have a colered cable. They let you choose from like 15 colors of something crazy. The filter doesnt fall down like with feather light becasue they use magnets on it so I literally just flick it up and down and it sticks. They have a bunch of patents. Super happy with it and the CS is awesome. I told them they forgot to include a clip for my cable and I got it the next day in the mail. Super happy with it. Sold my feather light. You guys should check it out. Its costs way less than the other companies and there is NO sales tax. Freaking sweet! its www.oraglow.com. Good Luck ya'll

Members don't see this ad :)
idoc360.com is now selling gesture controlled loupe lights. you should check them out.

Have had serious problems with Surgitel light. The loupes were good though.
Got the light repaired twice. Again, the same problem with the cord. It seems like they have cheap and inferior quality cord that causes a snag in the supply to the bulb.

I had a featherlight and worked well for about a year, then there was a loose connection with the cord and it intermittently turned on and off. Customer service did not help or offer any support. So I changed company and brought a Starlight Mini from LA Lens and it has been great, the customer service was excellent and shipping was free!

I use the feather lite too - I'm from England so I bought it from the ultralight optics UK which is run by different people - customer service was top notch and they were always happy to help!

I have orascoptic light. I am selling one if anyone is interested PM me! :)