Dental Spa???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannabedr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m new to this board but I thought I put this topic up for discussion. I came across this concept during my search on a career in dentistry. I know someone has an opinion about it. Apparently dental spas are taking off in big cities.

Members don't see this ad.

wannabedr said:
I’m new to this board but I thought I put this topic up for discussion. I came across this concept during my search on a career in dentistry. I know someone has an opinion about it. Apparently dental spas are taking off in big cities.

The other day I was looking at possible land to buy to put a building on after I graduate (OK it may have been a little premature) and I found a great 1 acre plot in an area that I thought would be perfect for a practice. So I drive by it that morning an sure enough, Dental Spa with Drs So and So sitting right next to it. It was even called Dental Spa. There was another Big Beautiful practice sitting next to that one called Painless Dental or something along those lines. Thank god I drove by, it saved me 400K for the land.