Des Moines University, Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

discusdan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone planning on attending DMU starting this fall?

Members don't see this ad.

I am about to start my 2nd year at DMU. I would like to first congratulate you on your decision to enter podiatry. So far, for me it has been a very challenging and rewarding experience. DMU has a lot to offer and has a great podiatric program. I will be happy to answer any of your questions you might have about DMU or podiatry in general. I have many friends in school, residency and practice and they all love it. I am also the president of the "American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine" club and hope that you join. I am also the Vice Preident of the Journal club which is really important to get involved in. Anyway, let me know if I can do anything for you. Welcome to DMU!

I am interviewing at DMU this friday for Podiatry and am really excited about the profession. It is my number one school choice. Being as that is, I was just curious if you could offer me any advice on the interview process like types of questions to expect, etc. Thanks for any input.

Hi, I am interviewing at DMU this friday and am very excited about podiatric medicine. I was wondering if you could offer me any advice on the interview like questions to expect, etc. Thanks for the input.