Dexterity Game (No Kitty...)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mochafreak

registered quaffer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, no kitty that I'm aware of...I'm not patient enough to get to the end right now.

Enjoy!

http://www.mazefrenzy.com/

Members don't see this ad.

u suck. I'm going to be at this forever... well at least until I really need to get to bed cause I'm way past too tired... just another...uhhh...5 mins?!

oh well.

The best score I could get was 4380 :p

Members don't see this ad :)
omg...my life is now over :( :( Thanks a LOT ;)

I feel the best part of the game is the music. I think it would be great background for my DAT.

This game is rediculous. Are there other levels?

SaxyDucky said:
I feel the best part of the game is the music. I think it would be great background for my DAT.

This game is rediculous. Are there other levels?

if you scroll all the way down, it says "click here" for 2nd version

just click it baby!

jorUW said:
The best score I could get was 4380 :p

are you saying you finished it with that score???

i got 4396 and finished!

how do the people with the topscore have scores in the hundreds?

1FutureDDS said:
how do the people with the topscore have scores in the hundreds?

I bet they slow down the game somehow...not sure how but the hundreds is impossible!

maybe our computers play this with different timing, cause I don't see how it's possible to do this in less than like 8000 considering the fact that not everything even works out right away - you have to wait to get somewhere etc.

this better help me on my DAT cause this is my study time. scheit, I say.

mlle said:
are you saying you finished it with that score???

yup, it took a me quite a few trys but that's what I ended up with. The second version is redonkulous :D

p.s. You can "survive" in those little spaces where the spinny wheels meet together rather than wait for the big spaces synch up.

jorUW said:
p.s. You can "survive" in those little spaces where the spinny wheels meet together rather than wait for the big spaces synch up.

4067 on first try. Didn't get past the third rotating circles.

Well, there goes dental school. I've found a new calling.

Dude, this is HARD on a laptop. I need a real mouse...

Fariba said:
YOU JERK!!!!! That was aweful!!!!!!!!!! Definently was NOT expecting that to happen!!!!! My heart is still racing...

chill im still on the first one

i must be ******ed becuase the best i could finish with was 5907

Well it may be the slowest time ever, but I beat maze frenzy 2 with a score of 17820....haha :cool: