Did anyone study from Dental Board Busters for NBDE Part 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

she81

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to take the exam in 3 months and I have read the dental descks, however, they drive me crazy because the information is not organize. I have recently purchased the Board Busters and I believe it fits me better. Has anyone studied from this book for part 1 and pass the exam? I'm also doing the release exams from the ASDA and I'm planning to buy crack the NBDE. Is crack the NBDE helpful? I will appreciate suggestions :)
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to take the exam in 3 months and I have read the dental descks, however, they drive me crazy because the information is not organize. I have recently purchased the Board Busters and I believe it fits me better. Has anyone studied from this book for part 1 and pass the exam? I'm also doing the release exams from the ASDA and I'm planning to buy crack the NBDE. Is crack the NBDE helpful? I will appreciate suggestions :)
Thanks
Board busters sucks.
Crack is useless.

All you need are
Decks
Asda recent papers.. 2000 and above

Maybe supplement with first aid just for its charts and mnemonics.

Board busters sucks.
Crack is useless.
Thanks
Hi she one of the problems I faced with dental decks.... The structure is not there but material is good.. I mean the chapter wise learning is not possible in decks... Iam first reading the material of one subject and then doing decks . And that's helping ... If I want to revise a fact I read in decks , it takes me so much time to just locate it. Sometimes it's frustrating.