Dismissed in 4th year over step2. PLEASE HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello,
To all who have sent me positive vibes and positive comments thank you. I just wanted to update you all on my situation. I WON!!!! :D

This post made my day! :D Congrats

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Assuming you pass, I'm sure there will be at least some options with the degree that you wouldn't have had without it. Pharma or teaching is probably where you'll have to start. Good luck.

This is basically all the advice you need. In my humble opinion, and I know you don't give a crap because I'm a lowly college grad who hasn't started medical school yet, you seem hell-bent on blaming everything but yourself. That won't get you anywhere in life. You don't deserve to graduate, much like you think you do, because you haven't passed a test central to graduating medical school. You failed multiple times, and the only person you can hold accountable for that is yourself - not life, not your sister's health problems, not the school, etc.

I wish you luck, because getting the boot after 4 years of hard work and debt isn't something anyone should have to face. Read what ShyRem said and take it to heart if you want a fighting chance, or continue on like you have been and likely not get anywhere.

doctay.....I'm in the same boat as you...six year rule. i passed the step 2 ck on forth try but failed again (#4) step2 cs. So ....found ur thread today. Thinking....

I'm pretty sure that the OP is long past Step 2 (or failed it again), considering this was back in 2011/2012.