DMU vs. KSUCPM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msudpm17

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need help! I am completely torn between attending DMU and KSU in the fall. I liked both schools and the area of both schools as well. I'm from Michigan so the weather at each will be very normal for me. I was wondering if any of you had any input that would help me in my decision. I have a list of pro's and con's for each school but am still struggling with this decision.:(

Members don't see this ad.

I'm headin' to DMU next Fall.

I chose DMU due to the rigorous curriculum and taking classes with the DO students. The facilities were top notch. The SPAL, sim lab, and surgery lab impressed me greatly. Their board passing rates and residency placements were solid, too! Also, the general environment was the deciding factor for me. I liked how DMU seemed to be in a more rural environment, but the city was a stone's throw away, so the area has the best of both worlds.

I chose DMU over AZPOD, which was a very hard decision, so I know what you're going through in terms of making your decision! Send me a message if you have any questions!