Do any internships or programs ask for your final high school transcript?

Littlefinger110

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My grades are NOT looking good and I need to know if I should worry about bringing them up or if I can keep them as they are (senioritis)

Members don't see this ad.

My grades are NOT looking good and I need to know if I should worry about bringing them up or if I can keep them as they are (senioritis)

Colleges are definitely going to ask for them. No one else have ever asked to look at them, probably because I immediately went to college. If you are taking a gap year it may become important.

Reactions: 1 user
Colleges are definitely going to ask for them. No one else have ever asked to look at them, probably because I immediately went to college. If you are taking a gap year it may become important.
By college do you mean Graduate or Undergraduate? I already committed to an undergraduate school so i'm fine on that aspect.

Members don't see this ad :)
As soon as you graduate no one will care if you got a 2.0 or a 4.0 in HS.

By college do you mean Graduate or Undergraduate? I already committed to an undergraduate school so i'm fine on that aspect.

As soon as you enter undergraduate college, no one is every going to want to look at your HS transcript again. Just make sure it's high enough that the college doesn't rescind your offer.

Reactions: 1 users
If you apply for something while you’re in the first year of undergrad they could care about HS since you won’t have much of a college gpa, but it’s unlikely.