does it reduce the percentage giving NBDE Part -I multiple times

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

goldy

Hi! Guys

I am appearing for the NBDE Part - I in next week but one of my friend told me that if I get low score in first attempt and then try to give exam second time to improve score then it reduces the percentage second time. Is it true... is it really affect the score if somebody give the exam multiple times...

early response will be appreciated.

Thanks

Goldy

Members don't see this ad.

goldy said:
Hi! Guys

I am appearing for the NBDE Part - I in next week but one of my friend told me that if I get low score in first attempt and then try to give exam second time to improve score then it reduces the percentage second time. Is it true... is it really affect the score if somebody give the exam multiple times...

early response will be appreciated.

Thanks

Goldy

They take your most RECENT score. That means if you do better, then you get the better score, but if you do worse then you get the lower score score. They don't average them though, they just give you the most recent score.

grtuck

people taking the exam the second time their scores will be ranked/cruved against those that are also taking it the second time.

I am not sure what you mean by "scores will be ranked/curved against those that are also taking it the second time". Is it mean that the exam will be tough for the people who is appearing for the second time. do they ask during admission about how many attempts u have given!