Dogs and Cats of the Internet WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dogs or Cats?

• Dogs!

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Cats!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Special Snowflake Response!

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
I'm still a villager. With little to no info other than what you and SOV have told me. But do what you want. I'm going to be distracted the next few days anyway.

Members don't see this ad.

Official Lynch Tally

FFM 1
(Dyachei)
Dyachei 1 (Lissa)

MOAR LYNCHING!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6674-1387487333-6.gif

I choose to keep FFM around on the chance he was set up, forcing him to make an item tonight. We can lynch him tomorrow, and if he is the wolf... game over.

If he is not the wolf, then I am looking at veteran players:
devyn, cyndia, dyachei, LIS, Lissarae, SOV.

I am not a wolf.
I can't see Devyn announcing she investigated me again if she is a wolf. I am just too easy to leave as a target for a wolf, so I don't see her missing the opportunity to let me get lynched.
Dyachei is the last investigation of Gwen (which wolves wouldn't have known).
LIS hates to get converted.
Lissarae revealed all Gwen info which she could have kept to herself.
Cyndia has an important role. Kind of strange she is still alive. Would be my first target as a wolf. Yet, I hate to lose such a key role.

Trying to think who SnS might have converted. I think since she was busy she would pick someone she could rely on and knows well. That argues for LIS or Dyachei. Maybe Lissarae?
If the conversion was earlier, kind of hard to figure who they would choose.

Thoughts? This is a tough one.

Yeah. I think converting the rez'd person who has been cleared by death (of the ressurector) would probably be a good choice if I were a wolf. :)

Just sayin'.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah. I think converting the rez'd person who has been cleared by death (of the ressurector) would probably be a good choice if I were a wolf. :)

Just sayin'.

I should probably clarify this, 'cause it sounds awfully aggressive. In SOV's defense, he included himself in the list. And I have no evidence or intent to lynch him.

Just sayin' that he'd be as good of an option as anyone, and maybe better than many.

I should probably clarify this, 'cause it sounds awfully aggressive. In SOV's defense, he included himself in the list. And I have no evidence or intent to lynch him.

Just sayin' that he'd be as good of an option as anyone, and maybe better than many.
no argument.
The truth shall set me free!

no argument.
The truth shall set me free!

I agree. Go ahead and lynch me if you all want. The truth shall set me free as well.

Is anyone using the flea collar for protection? perhaps that is foiling the wolf(ves)?

I don't know what to say, other than if I'm still alive, who should I send the Seer item to for use?

I agree. Go ahead and lynch me if you all want. The truth shall set me free as well.

Is anyone using the flea collar for protection? perhaps that is foiling the wolf(ves)?

I don't know what to say, other than if I'm still alive, who should I send the Seer item to for use?
might not want to post that on the thread. that person then makes an obvious wolf target

lynch LIS

because he DOESN't want to argue with me.
jk on the reason.
really have no idea what to do here. All the people I want to lynch I am disinclined to at the current time.

lynch LIS

because he DOESN't want to argue with me.
jk on the reason.
really have no idea what to do here. All the people I want to lynch I am disinclined to at the current time.

Yeah. Lynch the guy who has one of the best voting records this game. Check it if you don't believe me. Admittedly it's been all blind-ass luck voting, but..... :)

***lynch cyndia****.

Honestly have no clue at this point.

I can haz another question - Does the flea collar actually protect from wolves? Devyn found it one night and used it on me to see what it did, all it did was "protect me from fleas" that night.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can haz another question - Does the flea collar actually protect from wolves? Devyn found it one night and used it on me to see what it did, all it did was "protect me from fleas" that night.
FFM made that item, and said it was protection.

Either
1) you get the protect from fleas if no wolf attack or
2) FFM is a dirty lying wolf (or chaos).

I guess unless someone gets attacked who has it we will never know.

FFM made that item, and said it was protection.

Either
1) you get the protect from fleas if no wolf attack or
2) FFM is a dirty lying wolf (or chaos).

I guess unless someone gets attacked who has it we will never know.

I can haz one last question - did he make the cheeseburger as well? Or has that been in the game since the beginning?

Official Lynch Tally

FFM 1
(Dyachei)
Dyachei 1 (Lissa)
LIS 1 (SOV)
Cyndia 1 (vetash)

Oooh, a tie :shifty:.

MOAR LYNCHING!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6674-1387487333-6.gif

I can haz one last question - did he make the cheeseburger as well? Or has that been in the game since the beginning?

I did not make the cheeseburger or catnip.

### lynch vet ash ###

Forget she's playing :shifty:

I'm just business cat but I do have finals on Monday so lynching me would help me but hurt villager numbers...

Official Lynch Tally

FFM 1
(Dyachei)
Dyachei 1 (Lissa)
LIS 1 (SOV)
Cyndia 1 (vetash)
Vetash 2 (FFM, LIS)

*****Lynch FFM*****

Just not sold on his answers, and don't want to lynch somebody else just because

Official Lynch Tally

FFM 3
(Dyachei, LIS, swinia)
Dyachei 1 (Lissa)
LIS 1 (SOV)
Cyndia 1 (vetash)
Vetash 1 (FFM, )

I'm going for a quick run. Lynch will still close at 9pm EST but I might be a bit late in officially closing!

Well, guess I probably won't change any minds, but good luck from here on out without any seering capabilities. Gonna play out like an agatha Christie novel I suspect.

Nice work framing me wolves. I suspect you harbor resentment against my free clinic from 2 games ago

And as an aside, the sdn app always does not display the first person from the lynch list. Makes it more difficult to follow along

Lynch closed, results pending

Official Lynch Tally

FFM 3
(Dyachei, LIS, swinia)
Dyachei 1 (Lissa)
LIS 1 (SOV)
Cyndia 1 (vetash)
Vetash 1 (FFM, )

Everyone surrounds Flim Flam Man, trying to determine if he could be the final wolf plaguing Happycat Land. After much debate it is decided that the best course of action is to lynch him.

Dead is FFM, Basement Cat and wolf convert who could make an item every third night.

Villagers Win!

Reactions: 1 users
I SUSPECTED AS MUCH EARLIER

Good job villagers!

Reactions: 1 users
My bad on missing lynch by the way, got distracted studying and lost track of time. Glad you guys changed over to FFM at the last minute! And thanks to the mods for a fun game :)

Glad I switched my vote. My only disappointment is that FFM has never graced us with a wolf brag worthy of the earlier brags (which, in my not very humble opinion, have never been surpassed).

Good game, villagers and wolves!!!!!

Good job guys. Good thing he was converted...I really wanted to check his item.

My number 2 suspicion after FFm was cyndia. Just figured she should have been killed alreády but didn't want to lynch her so I threw away a vote on lis.

Thanks for electing me mayor and TRUSTING me. I think that was really the difference, as we were able to quickly figure the game out. See, bad things don't always happen when you give me a chance ...:)

Good job guys. Good thing he was converted...I really wanted to check his item.

My number 2 suspicion after FFm was cyndia. Just figured she should have been killed alreády but didn't want to lynch her so I threw away a vote on lis.

Thanks for electing me mayor and TRUSTING me. I think that was really the difference, as we were able to quickly figure the game out. See, bad things don't always happen when you give me a chance ...:)

You aren't going to thank the catnip?