Lucky 7777777 WW Game Thread-Non Champs April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry I havent been here today much, busy day at work, will be here later to add a little more of skill issue to the thread

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeet Santygrass

Dancing Pony GIF

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
to clarify, i'm not having second thoughts about voting myself. i'm having second thoughts about my ability to make good choices.

Good choices are over-rated. At least that’s what all my <s>patients</s> friends in the ER have taught me…

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
How convinced you are that Im the wolf versus how much are you just sheeping others opinions rn?
i'm so confused i'm not even sure i'm genny anymore. but i really don't think it's dubz, and i'm like 60% sure it's not zenge. and i asked kd, and she swears she's not a wolf this time. stagg is already dead, so...

i'm so confused i'm not even sure i'm genny anymore. but i really don't think it's dubz, and i'm like 60% sure it's not zenge. and i asked kd, and she swears she's not a wolf this time. stagg is already dead, so...
Wow, 60%? I'm at like...52%

Why you dont think its dubz?

It's just a weird way to frame it if you think she's a wolf lol

No?

Im asking her about their read on me. How much they trust it / how much is it sheeping to see if its fake or they have more reasoning behind it.

Whats the problem with the phrasing there like I legit dont understand

Or are you not supposed to ask about the reads of the people you think could be a wolf?

Because I think is quite the opposite lol

No?

Im asking her about their read on me. How much they trust it / how much is it sheeping to see if its fake or they have more reasoning behind it.

Whats the problem with the phrasing there like I legit dont understand
:shrug: you just told me I have 3 hours to waffle onto the correct vote and I thought you were going to try to convince me that was genny, so it just seemed an odd thing to focus on her read on you instead. Just my kneejerk reaction.

:shrug: you just told me I have 3 hours to waffle onto the correct vote and I thought you were going to try to convince me that was genny, so it just seemed an odd thing to focus on her read on you instead. Just my kneejerk reaction.

If I was trying to convince you to vote genny, I would've told you to vote genny.

My post was more of a 'yeah you're voting wrong and waffling is encouraged'.

We have 3 hours still to talk stuff.

Also focusing on a read of someone you sus again is key to solving? If you can prove someone reads are faked / dont hold up is p much important lol

Zenge

I skimmed the anni game, and I dont think its a good game to compare to? Like from what I saw, they were 3p who were just villaging and wolfhunting until they won with the skeleton army. Even the last day they yeeted scum and then they won. There was never a need to fake reads and a view of the game like W!Zenge would need to do here.
They are voting for me and I think it adds up with the wrong idea they have of my wolf-game to be like (we talked about this last game). If they are the scum then egg on my face , but its the read I feel like I have more evidence and points and logic behind to say its a villager. Dont really get why genny and dubz are tring each other with more security and its mostly vibes so makes me nervous that Im missing something but I want to believe one is the wolf pocketing another (Which would be the choker in this scenario with the wrong read)

Dubz

Im waffling here. I didnt see the V!Dubz shining through that Im used to seeing D1. D2 I think their approach and posting were villagey and made me feel better about them. Striking village? Nope.
But still I think their wrong read of pairing me and zenge as townreading each other is something I very much believe (at EoD they were highliting that I was getting on Zenge's good side/pocketing them jokingly. And then at SoD2 not so jokingly for them) . With that in mind breaking tha pair for W!Dubz should be something almost obligatory to do, so idt they make these kills.
On the other side I was a bit weirded at SoD by how easy? They seemed to just trust my read on Zenge , like in the scenario I was a wrong villager tr W!Zenge , Skill Issue would be on me, but I think later on they interacted with Zenge questioning them so its a part of why I just started to feel better about them as well.

genny

Full honesty here I am not a good genny reader. Im not sure they are wolfing moreso than I think Wolf!genny fits this game the most right now.
Wowee I think the times I was more sure that genny did really sus stuff they were village.
I really do think that nka doesnt clear them. And that the Stagg kill could be something to point towards genny rather than away from them.
As in : If both Stagg and genny are villagers, they were both in the same status of 'low impact villagers that are not going to be protected' , going on a f4 , genny had sus on stagg. Killing genny would help point to stagg. BUT , killing stagg and leaving v!genny alive for the wolf is leaving a wildcard open, because there is no way to know where could v!genny lean now. I think genny could've very much thought that because no one supported their stagg vote, they were not going to be yeeted idk. Nka bad bad
From this day I think they sheeped somewhat the wrong read of dubz of "the kills indicate that is one between zenge/santy" that is based on ignoring the fact that Zenge suspected me and only switched near EoD while never rescinding any sus on me/townreading me lol.
Rn I think genny is just from the sidelines and not much invested. But tbf I dont know if that is wolf indicative for genny

Skill Issue

I dont think I can do a serious attempt to clear myself. I think we are a bit likely to fail because of the setup and how hard is to catch a lone wolf.
Talking specifically to Zenge Idea of my wolf-meta being more jovial-carefree : It is true that I play like that as a wolf, but also as town. Thats mainly because I play mafia to have fun. Sometimes is villa-indicative of myself that I get bothered/tilted or just rumbling something, showing that I dont have the answers to everything. Sometimes I reach some amounts of belief that shine through and cant replicate as a wolf.
On the other hand, as a wolf Im very much aware lf how to appease (or not appease in purpose) the thread and drive through how I want to be seen. I like to pocket people as any alignment, but there are stuff that sometimes *I know* are going to make people think Im a wolf and so I avoid doing them. Why I am talking about this? Because I am also aware of how Im perceived when Im village, the difference is that I pretty much dont care most of the time, I tend to use it to question other people reads of me and hold them accountable.
For example early D1 I was very much laughing at myself just kinda ****posting / throwing random stuff to see if thread moved. In my mind I kinda thought this could be the jovial santy that Zenge expected to be a wolf. But why would I calm down if I was bored at work?? Worst case scenario now Zenge knows for a fact that their meta idea of me was filled with skill issue tbh!!
I'd also love to reinforce the point that ffs the two kills were the other two slots I voted / sussed in the past day, its super stupid for me to not only kill suboptimally (In the sense that I dont gain much thread control) but also take away my options and leave myself to be sussed as only pushing villager. Its hedious, and y'all saying that genny was the least advantageous in this position because of the kills are wrong. Its me. Heck I knew that Zenge would be prone to voting me (they did D1) , I've been shading Dubz . Leaving them both alive for me is just wanting to lose .

because of everything she's said in the past 24 hours, it's what i'd expect from v!dubz at endgame. and the kills, i just don't see her putting herself in that situation as a wolf when there's potentially an easier path.
What do you expect of V!dubz at endgame?
What were some posts today that made you feel the most sure that they're villa?

Also you really dont think there was an easier path for me as a wolf to kill?

But my brain just screams WIFOM now every time the NKA stuff comes up (even though I know I kinda started it).

Which I know also removes some of the arguments in my favor too. But that's what the brain says.

Stagg and mkg truly were some weird ****ing kills.

Reactions: 1 users
I just want to point out that I changed my signature to Best Villager, and it’s Cow gif.

I literally can’t be a wolf. It’s been foretold in the sacred gifs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I tried to condense my thoughts .

Rn I think by PoE is genny.

But like, in my mind the odds are

65% genny wolf
25% Dubz wolf
10% Zenge wolf

When I look at Dubz / Zenge on a vaccum I think 'yeah not wolf, bad vote for today just go genny' . But I dont think I can ignore the lack of security in my wolf read atp which is why if you're town here genny we need to find each other and talk about who is the real woof

i think there was an easier path for everyone this game. but i think of the people left alive, dubz would 100% choose the easier path. you and zenge i am less sure about.

I can invite you to the other games I've wolfed?
Heck the meme that I always kill samac n1 exists for a reason. As a wolf I dont like loud voices, I like to be the most loud when possible.

Also I think there is a point in just ignoring nka to solve rn.

I would have loved to create this endgame for myself in another era.

But yes, the WIFOM. I'll take it as a compliment if you think I would have done it in this dark timeline.
Oh god you’re doubling down on the WIFOM.

What’s your thoughts on genny?

Also nothing disgraceful of being efficient as a wolf and like, doing what you think gives you more chances at winning the game lol

Also I think there is a point in just ignoring nka to solve rn.
Yeah I kinda think we've wasted a lot of time/energy on it. Like I said before, maybe there was a concern about louder players/more typical n1 kills being protected or something. Maybe this was all meant to screw with us. Who knows.

• Hmm
Oh god you’re doubling down on the WIFOM.

What’s your thoughts on genny?
I can't help myself

genny just seems to be gennying. Idk. I have to think things over again without taking the NKA into play too much. But my earlier statements outside of that still stand.

Can she be trusted? :bucktooth:
Every time you use this emoji I want to scream and yeet you to the moon. There's something so fake innocent about it lol

• Angry
Yeah I kinda think we've wasted a lot of time/energy on it. Like I said before, maybe there was a concern about louder players/more typical n1 kills being protected or something. Maybe this was all meant to screw with us. Who knows.

Also there was maybe the thought of 'thread is too small/not much was talked about . Lets not kill the more talkative people'

Which is a very honorable way to make the nks all be said, but not one you do if you want to have the best shot at winning

What do you expect of V!dubz at endgame?
tasty waffle temptations.

What were some posts today that made you feel the most sure that they're villa?
These stood out to me:

That's what I'm saying!!

There's a previous version of me who would have tried for that setup, but I haven't won a wolf game in ???? and I don't have the clearance to be as bold as I once was. There's no freaking way I leave both Zenge and Santy alive here unless I'd decided to give up as soon as the game started.
^this is exactly what i was thinking but used way more words than i ever have
I'm just spewing every thought that enters my head now. Again, I hate endgame.
^not so much this, but the string of posts resulting in this that comprised said head spew felt very organic and villagey
But in the event he's just wrong about you, then I have to reconsider. And I'm ruminating on which kills make sense for you, since that's what my brain has decided to be stuck in today.
^cow pun ftw

I can't help myself

genny just seems to be gennying. Idk. I have to think things over again without taking the NKA into play too much. But my earlier statements outside of that still stand.

Every time you use this emoji I want to scream and yeet you to the moon. There's something so fake innocent about it lol
:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users