Dogs and Cats of the Internet WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dogs or Cats?

• Dogs!

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Cats!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Special Snowflake Response!

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
How can people still not realize that I am the co-mod??? :yeahright:

No respect. *insert Rodney Dangerfield gif* You should smite them. Make them respect you.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)

my-lips-are-sealed_727.gif

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

You have lynched Phil's Lab. :banana:

Unfortunately, Phil had to leave the game due to some unforeseen circumstances.

It is now night 2. Night will close at 9:30 am EST.

Little noob, your avatar is too freakin cute :D

Literally the first picture that came up when I googled "cat." Absolutely could not resist.

Reactions: 1 user
Wait, what? But Pearl was in the lead? And what about Phil's role? Was she a dancing banana? Because that is neither a cat nor a dog. In the event you were unware.

Aww. But she just came back. That's unfortunate.

Oh well that sucks. Sorry Phil hope everything's okay!

Didn't realize this had started. Have literally not sat down in almost 40 hours....emergency colic. I'm going to bed. I will catch up tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I can haz no more of this talking in Cheeeeeeeeezburgerese. But I'm not positive.

Also, both Phil's are female. I think.

Nope. Neither one. Nobody with Phil in the name is female. It is declared.

I think it kinda sucks we didn't get a role with Philliab being 'lynched/removed', though.

I think I can haz no more of this talking in Cheeeeeeeeezburgerese. But I'm not positive.

I think it kinda sucks we didn't get a role with Philliab being 'lynched/removed', though.
You're released from your cheeseburger prison.

Dang. I shouldn't have just said that I wanted to eat the cheezburger.

Hope everything is ok, phil.
I'm going to vote to lynch philliab because her comment on the trackers death gave me bad feels.
Reading back, Sandy's comment gives me feels, I think for the same reason, but I'm not sure if it's just noobiness or suspicious. But if there's no other info I'll probably vote for sandy tomorrow.

Where did you get a burger from (irl)

Lions Tap down in ... Eden Prairie, I guess. Kinda a longstanding local type of place. Honestly, the burgers really aren't ... it's one of those places that you go to because it has history. The burgers are good, but they're like burgers at 100 other places, yanno?

That said, a juicy lucy at the 5-8 Club (over by Lake Nokomis in south Minneapolis) would be my first choice if I really wanted a game-day burger.

Sigh. Now I'm going to have to hit up 5-8 next Sunday.

Lions Tap down in ... Eden Prairie, I guess. Kinda a longstanding local type of place. Honestly, the burgers really aren't ... it's one of those places that you go to because it has history. The burgers are good, but they're like burgers at 100 other places, yanno?

That said, a juicy lucy at the 5-8 Club (over by Lake Nokomis in south Minneapolis) would be my first choice if I really wanted a game-day burger.

Yeah, I have driven by the lions tap. Never been there tho. Never been to 5-8, tho the wife has. Actually the only juicy Lucy's I've had were from Casper & Runyon's/shamrocks.

the nook yumyum

yeah... i thought about that. Probably not a TOS violation, but certainly not in the spirit of it either.

Call me old and crotchety, but I wouldn;t want that to be MY daughter.

Yeah, I am not too impressed by the post.....

wondering if we will have to drop another player... though I was kind of suspicious of the noob that had just set up an account that same day...

Night closed results pending. They might be pending for a little bit.

You wake up to find someone missing. Dead is Swings, I Have No Idea What I'm Doing Dog.

Night deadline is 9pm EST or when plurality is reached. Note group movement.

Poptart Land
:
1. Dyachei
2. LIS
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly

Much Wowville:
6. VetAshley2117
7. Gwen
8. Lissarae
10. Willow
3. Italian Greyhound

Grumpy Hollow:
11. Jayna
12. STL
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FS
15. Rojo's obese cat

Cheeseburger Haven:
16. ResoluteMike
17. Html
18. SnS
20. swinawpfjasns

Keyboard City:
22. Little noob (aka rogèrt)
23. Wolf (Cyndia)
24. Noo(b)VetHopeful (NVH)
25. devyn
26. PhilLashio

Who is Granny? Pearl/Sandy/SandyV/OGoS?

lynch Phil #2 for being a twit

Reactions: 1 users
Ok guys, Phillashio was kicked out by real mods. And pearl has had something come up and needs to leave the game.

So, that is 3 players down not by ww bloodshed :mad:.

We are going to try to fill some of the missing rolls and will be back to let you know what is going on once we sort it out.

Official Lynch Tally

Granny - 1 (Dyachei)
Devyn -1 (STL)

Moar lynching!

idTabIn36XIz2.gif

Ok guys, Phillashio was kicked out by real mods. And pearl has had something come up and needs to leave the game.

So, that is 3 players down not by ww bloodshed :mad:.

We are going to try to fill some of the missing rolls and will be back to let you know what is going on once we sort it out.

Jeez... I'm never trying to skip a game again :p

Jeez... I'm never trying to skip a game again :p

Join nao! You're already here!

And I still don't know if granny=sandy cus if so we have a dead vote right now

Join nao! You're already here!

And I still don't know if granny=sandy cus if so we have a dead vote right now
I think I remember someone saying grain = grainy = granny for nicknames last game. Otherwise I have no clue.