Double Major

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ris11

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently an undergraduate freshman who is majoring at Cellular Biology. I am doing well in my classes, and the course load is pretty easy so I was thinking of double majoring in CS but I don’t know if this is a good idea. Do med schools value applicants who are double majors compared to just science majors? If so, what majors do they prefer? What are their thoughts on applicants who have a major + minior?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am currently an undergraduate freshman who is majoring at Cellular Biology. I am doing well in my classes, and the course load is pretty easy so I was thinking of double majoring in CS but I don’t know if this is a goowd idea. Do med schools value applicants who are double majors compared to just science majors? If so, what majors do they prefer? What are their thoughts on applicants who have a major + minior?
Nope

Reactions: 3 users
Hello,

I am currently an undergraduate freshman who is majoring at Cellular Biology. I am doing well in my classes, and the course load is pretty easy so I was thinking of double majoring in CS but I don’t know if this is a good idea. Do med schools value applicants who are double majors compared to just science majors? If so, what majors do they prefer? What are their thoughts on applicants who have a major + minior?
Little to no value in a double major with respect to med school admission

Reactions: 2 users