Drexel DPT Class 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAPT26

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

Apparently Drexel's offered all of their spots, so I figured I'd make a thread for accepted students. Feel free to ask any questions or just introduce yourself.

Anyone know if there is an accepted student Facebook or anything similar yet? At the interview, the students last year said they created one around this time last year.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey PA! I'm interested in applying for Drexel in the next cycle, and I was wondering if I could have your impression on the program / university, as well as its strong points. Thanks!

Hi! I will be attending Drexel in the Fall!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I put my deposit down a while back and can't wait to start in the fall.

I will start a Facebook group if you all want to give me your names over a message! I'm not sure how we will connect with others.

It might work if you start the facebook group and then post the link in this discussion.

Hey PA! I'm interested in applying for Drexel in the next cycle, and I was wondering if I could have your impression on the program / university, as well as its strong points. Thanks!
I am still choosing between a few programs, but out of all of the programs I interviewed at, Drexel's students seemed to be the happiest and said nothing but great things about their program. Obviously, school will be stressful, but they all seemed to be enjoying it. I also liked how the faculty stressed that they want the students to succeed and will do everything in their power to make this happen. The environment just seemed really good. This is in addition to the obvious reasons like the high graduation rates and high pass rates.