Driving from Toronto to Boston next Monday, any company?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DB#1

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be attending the EXCEL program at BU, which starts on Tuesday July the 5th. I will drive from my home city, located 1 hour south of Toronto to Boston, if anyone is doing the same please PM me, I can use the some company for the 8-10 hour drive.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

DB#1 said:
I will be attending the EXCEL program at BU, which starts on Tuesday July the 5th. I will drive from my home city, located 1 hour south of Toronto to Boston, if anyone is doing the same please PM me, I can use the some company for the 8-10 hour drive.

Thanks

ur taking your car to Boston!!! :eek:

DB#1 said:

Thanks

have fun have a safe drive & happy canada day!

i'm sorry i've been digging up old posts...i've been a lil MIA...just enyoing my summer in the sun :D

Members don't see this ad :)
fruity_trident said:
have fun have a safe drive & happy canada day!

i'm sorry i've been digging up old posts...i've been a lil MIA...just enyoing my summer in the sun :D

Hey fruity, I will have a fun drive... I made lots of CDs
Oh crap, I have to start packing :eek:

When are you leaving to NYC?

DB#1 said:
Hey fruity, I will have a fun drive... I made lots of CDs
Oh crap, I have to start packing :eek:

When are you leaving to NYC?

jul 31

fruity_trident said:

DB#1...When are we going to Test Drive the Benz ?? (her bf is lucky...lol ;))

gqindian said:
DB#1...When are we going to Test Drive the Benz ?? (her bf is lucky...lol ;))

Like I told you before, you make sure she's there, and will go test drive the Benz and her... :D ;)