Dropped out of pharmacy school, now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

probright

Reaction score
So, I’ve dropped out of pharmacy school. To be fully transparent, I was halfway through my program. I feel confident in my decision but now I’m struggling to figure out what to do next! I do have an undergrad degree so I’m looking in to that, but it seems everything required a higher degree or you have to have years of experience. I’m also struggling with backlash from family and friends, but I’m not shocked by that part!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
So, I’ve dropped out of pharmacy school. To be fully transparent, I was halfway through my program. I feel confident in my decision but now I’m struggling to figure out what to do next!
congrats. Theres a lot you can do. You can do a coding boot camp, learn a trade, go into real estate, etc.

Reactions: 4 users
Honestly, you just move on with your life. There is a lot out there beyond pharmacy. Go find your dreams! And also ask somewhere other than the pharmacy forums…because we are all still stuck in pharmacy. Maybe try Reddit.

Honestly, you just move on with your life. There is a lot out there beyond pharmacy. Go find your dreams! And also ask somewhere other than the pharmacy forums…because we are all still stuck in pharmacy. Maybe try Reddit.
Oop sorry. I guess I was wondering if anyone else was in my same shoes. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.