Drug Shortages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That I'm not going to waste my time man. I am perfectly willing to apologize and be amicable, but you won't let it die.

Also, the notion you would base an entire profession off of one INTERNET message board thread is a little absurd.

You see what I mean. Where did you ever apologize? I never saw it. Was it when you told me I was wasting posts? Is it now while you are calling me absurd?

Dude, you don't get it do you?

If you don't want to apologize in person then fine, PM me. It will be mixed in with all the PMs I'm getting from people who are loving this exchange and the beat down you are taking.

Maybe I've taken this a bit far, but I didn't start it and every time you post you slide another jab in there.

Members don't see this ad.

You see what I mean. Where did you ever apologize? I never saw it. Was it when you told me I was wasting posts? Is it now while you are calling me absurd?

Dude, you don't get it do you?

If you don't want to apologize in person then fine, PM me. It will be mixed in with all the PMs I'm getting from people who are loving this exchange and the beat down you are taking.

Maybe I've taken this a bit far, but I didn't start it and every time you post you slide another jab in there.

I am sliding jabs but you are talking about the "beat down" I'm taking on the freaking internet, oh brother. What are you, 6? I apologize for my previous posts, I'm done responding.

I am sliding jabs but you are talking about the "beat down" I'm taking on the freaking internet, oh brother. What are you, 6? I apologize for my previous posts, I'm done responding.

Your done responding? After calling me a 6 yo? And then an apology to follow the insult.

The saga continues.

Members don't see this ad :)

Probably for the best.
Btw, people do form opinions based on their interactions on this forum. You're the only AAs I know.

Yea my current hospital actually uses low dose haldol (1mg) for ponv sometimes. Regarding Sevo's post do other people use precedex or propofol for pre-op anxiolysis? Precedex seems like it would take too long with the loading dose and all.

I will frequently give 2-3 ml of propofol when entering the room for anxiolysis.
We also use haloperidol 0.5 mg for PONV prophylaxis. Especially important with ondansetron shortage.

Btbam, I get maybe you were well intentioned and then felt like you needed to defend yourself but you really know how to burn the house down. Think before you communicate, even on an ostensibly anonymous forum.

If only he would just... :whoa:

So in fact this leaves me...

:corny:

Versed - never use it anyway, fentanyl and bit of OK anesthesia works just fine for anxiolysis. Once the pt feels the fentanyl, and I tell them it's a sedative they get themselves all relaxed and passive. Any opioid would prolly work as long as they "feel" like they got something

RSI - I know reglan is good for the lawyers and the charts but unless you're giving it at least 30 minutes before you induce I don't think you'll get much gastric emptying. It's mostly Prop/Sux/CP and pray anyway