Dual Enrollment in High School

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a current dual enrollment student at a local CC, and though the majority of my grades have been good I have one F in a math class due to a communication issue with the professor, and I may receive one or two C's this semester. I know that these grades will go on my med school transcript, however, if I retake the classes that I have lower grades in (even the ones with C's) when I go to a university, will they disappear? I don't wan these grades to significantly impact my future career. I am willing to pay to retake the courses once I go to college.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a current dual enrollment student at a local CC, and though the majority of my grades have been good I have one F in a math class due to a communication issue with the professor, and I may receive one or two C's this semester. I know that these grades will go on my med school transcript, however, if I retake the classes that I have lower grades in (even the ones with C's) when I go to a university, will they disappear? I don't wan these grades to significantly impact my future career. I am willing to pay to retake the courses once I go to college.
Unless AMCAS changes in the next five years, you will have to report these grades. AMCAS requires that you report EVERY college course that you have taken. That being said, a few bad grades from high school likely will not ruin your chances of getting into medical school, assuming of course you improve dramatically and demonstrate that you are capable of the workload.

Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
So basically even if I do retake the course, I will have to report both grades?