Duke MBS 2024-2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nerdybirdy30_

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I made this thread for anyone applying to Duke’s MBS (Master of Biomedical Science)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I applied priority review, but I see they’ve extended their regular review deadline to March 8th. Has anyone else applied?

Hi! Current MBS student here. Just wanted to wish everyone good luck and if you have any questions about the program, feel free to ask!

Hey! I was accepted on Friday :):):) I have a few questions, can I PM you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! Has anyone heard back from the BTE pathway specifically within Duke MBS? The priority review deadline was extended to March 8th, but I still haven't heard anything. Just wanted to check to see if anyone did hear back from BTE!

I was accepted yesterday! If anyone previous MBS program could DM me and talk about their experiences, pro & cons, financial aid, etc that would be great!

Has anyone else not received a decision yet? I did the regular review and originally the last date for decisions was today. Now I am seeing rolling until April 8th, but was not sure if they would notify me over the weekend, or even on Monday considering it would be the last day.

Hi everyone! This is a bit unrelated to the admissions process. But I just wanted to spread the word that I made a facebook group named "Duke MBS 2024-2025" for anyone that is interested!