easiest AAMC MCAT practice test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ericali

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
From 3R-6R, which one is the easiest? I'd save that one for right before the real test.

Members don't see this ad.

7R, (even though it's not on your list). Of the ones on your list, 3R.

Members don't see this ad :)
i thought 6R was the easiest.

i got raped in 3R verbal.

ericali said:
From 3R-6R, which one is the easiest? I'd save that one for right before the real test.
Hi there,

Please feel free to post MCAT-related threads in the MCAT forum. I moved your Verbal Prep thread there yesterday. This thread belongs in the MCAT forum as well.

AAMC 7 was the easiest for me...

...but oddly, ended up getting the same mark on the real deal as I did on 7 even though I thought the real MCAT was impossible.

Hardest was definetly 4R. I think it had a hard curve but I scored about 6 points lower on that than I did on the actual MCAT.

Hard to say though, we've all got different strenghts and the curves are different for each test.

SensesFail said:
AAMC 7 was the easiest for me...

...but oddly, ended up getting the same mark on the real deal as I did on 7 even though I thought the real MCAT was impossible.

Hardest was definetly 4R. I think it had a hard curve but I scored about 6 points lower on that than I did on the actual MCAT.

Hard to say though, we've all got different strenghts and the curves are different for each test.

co-sign.... 4R had a ridiculous curve (45/60 on verbal = 8!) and I did 5 points on the real deal. AAMC7 felt like the easiest in the B.Sci, had the nicest P.Sci curve, and the most realist verbal.

dmtang2 said:
i thought 6R was the easiest.

i got raped in 3R verbal.

Can we PLEASE put an end to casually using the word "RAPE" when referring to the MCAT? I think it's incredibly tasteless and doesn't belong here.

rape ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rp)
n.
1. The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

2. The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.

3. Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

I think this definition is appropriate in context to the MCAT.

BrettBatchelor said:
rape ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rp)
n.
1. The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

2. The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.

3. Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

I think this definition is appropriate in context to the MCAT.

wtf are you talking about?

rape rape rape rape rape...stop being such pansies and let the discussion roll. nobody cares about your feelings about such a small issue. nobody here is advocating rape, and brettbachelor helped state the obvious to the dumber ones in this forum regarding the multiple definitions of the term, yet you people still won't stop bringing this up.