ECHO Boards 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I hope it's today...been a long wait...but somehow I doubt it will be today tho

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Im telling you, its not gonna happen today.

BTW how did every get on the ASE exams 1&2, I got 65 on one and 79 on another??:artist::borg:

Im telling you, its not gonna happen today.

BTW how did every get on the ASE exams 1&2, I got 65 on one and 79 on another??:artist::borg:
That’s pretty much how I did as well. You might be right, not happening today so frustrating. That means it’s taking longer to process the results. I bet that’s a very ominous sign, meaning not a lot of people did well.

That’s pretty much how I did as well. You might be right, not happening today so frustrating. That means it’s taking longer to process the results. I bet that’s a very ominous sign, meaning not a lot of people did well.
I think if scores are lower passing limit with be lower , this process goes via standard deviation

Stay strong, maybe it’ll release at 2:30 like someone else said

Waiting for this exam result is such a torture.

Sounds like you guys all crushed the ASE practice exams. I wouldn’t be worried if I was you guys lol

Another day full of anxiety ahead. Lol.

Does anybody know whether there is a specific weekday when they release the results, or is it just random?

Members don't see this ad :)

Does anybody know whether there is a specific weekday when they release the results, or is it just random?
Previous posts say either noon or 2:30 eastern time. As for the anxiety, you’re not alone

So much anxiety, hard to focus on other things while we wait.

I guess not today either , that sucks, another day of anxiety 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Why it is taking so long, usually it’s always been within 2 months.

Reactions: 1 users
Think this might be that 10-12 weeks range they gave us after the exam

Really if you think about it, it’s ridiculous. they make you wait for more than two months on exam that is electronic. and if you need to review to hundred questions after the exam you should probably thought of what kind of questions you put on the exam.
they probably checking if they got enough money for the next budget year to see how many people they need to fail 😂😂

Agreed. Their justification is to ensure quality and fairness which I don’t buy.

Really if you think about it, it’s ridiculous. they make you wait for more than two months on exam that is electronic. and if you need to review to hundred questions after the exam you should probably thought of what kind of questions you put on the exam.
they probably checking if they got enough money for the next budget year to see how many people they need to fail 😂😂
Man i really hope there is no actual truth to this

Did you guys see this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-19 at 8.56.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-19 at 8.56.47 PM.png
    326.5 KB · Views: 69
So I guess we will be lucky to get results next week? Since they have "New Management"? :1geek:

Yup. Not today 😢
At this point we’ll be lucky if it’s next week. Sucks so much, it is straight torture waiting. Waking up and not knowing if it’s going to be a good or absolute crap of a day.

I doubt it’s coming out on a Friday, so let’s hope for today

1695303379729.png

Straight from the Exam PDF. Looks like we got a few more weeks of waiting.

Interesting, i wonder why the previous years were able to get results so much quicker. Ridiculous if it’s actually 12 weeks, a full 3 months for an electronic exam.
Probably because the staffing issues this year

Has anyone tried reaching out to them? All I got was a voicemail.

Do we know for sure they don’t send out that “approximately 12 weeks” notice every year? Also, we don’t even know what staff they’re short on, could just be admin and not necessarily those in charge of grading.

I’ll bet it’s sometime next week. Wouldn’t bother trying to contact them, those emails and phone numbers probably go nowhere.

Say 10 weeks so with 1 -2 weeks from nown
Which really, really sucks. This wait is killing me. I'm taking Nuc boards in November too and i'm having a hard time starting studying for that without these results.

Which really, really sucks. This wait is killing me. I'm taking Nuc boards in November too and i'm having a hard time starting studying for that without these results.
Nuclear boards are a piece of cake compared to echo boards. You will do fine. I think it was a 95% or higher pass rate last year. At least you get the score immediately with that test.

There is no way they could have lost our exam scores. Getting these paranoid thoughts with every passing day, never been that long.

There is no way they could have lost our exam scores. Getting these paranoid thoughts with every passing day, never been that long.
I highly doubt that. More just the staffing issues, fingers crossed for this week but I doubt that either tbh.

Has someone asked them? Any chance the result will be announced tomorrow?😔