ECHO Boards 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I emailed 9/25/2023 and rec'd the following reply:
"The scoring is in the final stages . Results should be be available for release within a couple of weeks. You will receive an email notification once they are ready. Thank you and take care. " Included in the response was the statement that NBE recently transitioned to a self-managed organization, and they have been short staffed.
From my experience on past exams I can share that NBE board Questions are reviewed for validity and at times discarded. Every time this occurs turnaround time on final scores is increased.
Thank you so much for sharing and updating us! Hoping for next week at this point.

Members don't see this ad.

In order for the NBE to survive , drastic changes are in order . One of those changes is to provide prompt feedback on results .
The ABIM has experience here . And a bad experience at that . The ACC is seeking its own competing certification process for general cardiology . I certainly hope the docs that contributed questions to the NBE exam read this entire string of posts .

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m putting it into the universe that it’ll come out this week

Finally reached someone friday, they assured me that results would be out third week of October.

Wouldn’t put a lot of stock into that. Someone else here said they got an email response Sept 25 saying it would be out within 2 weeks, which would mean by 2nd week of October. So who knows which is right. Let’s check day by day - it’ll come out eventually lol

Finally reached someone friday, they assured me that results would be out third week of October.
That would be beyond the 12 weeks timeline that they have suggested in the exam handbook. This is frustrating.

That would be beyond the 12 weeks timeline that they have suggested in the exam handbook. This is frustrating.
they cited staffing issues and apologized lol

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
the person i spoke to said during, so i’m guessing around the 20th
Jfc, this is ridiculous. Third week into october?? Did they say that they expect any possibility of earlier then that?

• Sad
It’s 2023 and we’re actually about to wait 3 months for a 200 question exam that barely 1000 people took electronically

So I just called and actually got to talk to someone 😂. They said it should be out this week...he wasnt sure when but said probably Wednesday. Also he didn't know about the time.
I told him about other o8saying mid October, he said he knows nothing about that and said today is at 12 week and they should be released this week.
So fingers crossed

So I just called and actually got to talk to someone 😂. They said it should be out this week...he wasnt sure when but said probably Wednesday. Also he didn't know about the time.
I told him about other o8saying mid October, he said he knows nothing about that and said today is at 12 week and they should be released this week.
So fingers crossed
I can confirm this too. I reached someone around 9 am, and he said he was told the results would be released “some time this week”. Here’s hoping everyone

As a side note, thanks to everyone on this thread for updating us with info as you getting and sharing my frustration. My co-fellows aren’t even bothered, they’re like oh it’ll come out soon i hope. I need more of that nonchalant attitude in my life lol

Alright guys potentially big update, so I just spoke with someone at NBE (through the contact info on NBE) who is in charge of rolling out the results. They told me that they are getting score reports out for the PTE and the Advanced PTEeExam through today and will be sending out the score reports for the ASCeXAM and CCEeXAM tomorrow. She stated that she is 95% sure that all reports will be out by the end of the day tomorrow, and she said "i'm saying 95% because I hate using 100%". She also said that because of the change in staffing we will only be getting emailed score reports for now and the results will slowly be reflected on our NBE profile as they go through and upload them individually. Make sure you have your emails updated on your NBE profile.

I am a recertification applicant and got my score report today.

Good luck all.

My friend got PTE results today. So looks like we up for tomorrow after all

Good Luck Everyone! Waiting for happy posts tomorrow!

Passed mine. Didn't do great, but I suppose it doesn't matter in the end.

Reactions: 1 users
some people getting emails later. My friend got his results 30 minutes after me.

Passed 85+ percentile
Theres always that guy who has to brag/post about how well he did. This is like when we had to take USMLE/MCAT. Congrats but pass is still the same.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your score. Congrats everyone.

23rd percentile. It’s a pass. We getting lit tonight!!!

People normally post their score and how they studied. And even if they’re just being proud of their score, let them. It’s not hurting anyone

Hard to comprehend how sore and petty we can be to the fellow physicians. Traditionally people have been mentioning it so I made that mistake. Learnt my lesson to stay away from SDN. Peace and best wishes to all of you.

I still haven’t gotten my score, not in spam and my email is correct on nbe profile (but I think I did register with a different email). Anyone else not get their score yet?

Same situation for me, hence my SDN Username
I still haven’t gotten my score, not in spam and my email is correct on nbe profile (but I think I did register with a different email). Anyone else not get their score yet?

If you fail, your program gets your report emailed to them as well? Embarassed and drowing. So many things went wrong on the exam day.