EE number and ECE for FPGEC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

canvan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I mailed my ECE application and NABP FPGEC application form at the same time.

I received an email notification from ECE that my documents/applications are sufficient, and they will send the general report to NABP soon. However, I did not request Rush Service by the time I sent my documents to ECE. Can I request it now?

Another question is...
although I have sent my application/documents to ECE and NABP at the same time, I have NOT heard anything from NABP.
I used the express mail that I can track whether or not my application forms are delievered successfully, and they did.

Is EE number assigned AFTER the NABP receives the general report from ECE? Does this mean...if the general report from ECE is delievered to NABP quickly, the EE number is assigned faster?

I understand that my FPGEC file should be OPENED by the time they receive the general report from ECE, but I am not sure if my file has been opened or not without receiving any notification from NABP.

Would it be worth to request Rush Service so that my ECE general report is sent quickly?

Would NABP notify me with the EE number FIRST (at the receipt of my application), and then receive general report from ECE to evaluate whether I am qualified or not?

Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.