Embrace the Madness - Hannibal WW Part Deux

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well I wasn't gonna go into detail
Okay, well, how was I supposed to know that when you gave me links to CORPSE ART not once, not twice, but T H R I C E in tot chat???

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
  • Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
AM sadding that because she knows she missed out on the fun.

I didn't click any of the links, but
don't tell Dubz
You're still clicking these?
Seems like a bit of...
skill issue

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe we’ll do a huddle Friday night and get the upgraded farming mechanics ironed out.

We will be looking for a roster on the bigger side for that game so idk if it’ll end up going, but we’ll try!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm now deeply confused as to why Clem didn't activate. Surely extra village death is funnier if you're already on the verge of being outted.
Tbh I didn't realize I could shoot and arm my pgo in the same night

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I have a setup I could run sometime that's only kinda sorta mafia but it might be fun. Idk what the hosting requirements are or what the process here is, but

It's minecraft masquerading as dnd and involves minigames

I should've probably activated my pgo n1 but I thought it might be outing when lucy and a nk died, but then sporty got blocked anyways lol.

Idk if jailer takes precedence over nk on a cross target, I assume not, I probably should've just gone that route but I kind of forgot that zenge claimed jk and then I forgot to change it when I remembered. I'm dealing with a lot of planning stuff rn so it was not a great time to roll sk lol

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I have a setup I could run sometime that's only kinda sorta mafia but it might be fun. Idk what the hosting requirements are or what the process here is, but

It's minecraft masquerading as dnd and involves minigames
We don't really have strict requirements or anything, we just only have one game going at a time and we try to keep a schedule of sorts so that people can claim timeframes.

We use this thread for planning

That sounds fun :heckyeah:

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for playing, friends! As always, I love this source material, and I love getting to write some weird alternate universe fanfiction for it when you guys take the story in unexpected directions.

If I redesigned this setup, I would have made the jailer 1 shot like the other PRs, and probably made the serial killers functional compulsive tourists instead of just telling them that was a cover role option.

Also might have made the PGO automatic lol Sad that neither got used. But I could go either way on that one.

Well-played village, and a nod in particular to @Zenge142 , who managed to jail both of the scum!

And of course, much love to @kaydubs and @justafluff for helping me bring my 50th game to life :biglove:

There is no spreadsheet but feel free to ask questions!
Cheers to 50 more, my dear DubZ!!! :kiss:

Hope the players enjoyed the game! Definitely well done to @Zenge142 .

And thanks to @justafluff , I hope you enjoyed the ride :biglove:

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Apparently last night was not the night to fall asleep before yeet close. I woke up, saw dead chat, and definitely thought for a minute that there had been a last minute waffle onto me hahaha

@Zenge142 I told you I wouldn't lie to you!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
7dwlec.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users