EPPP Practice Exam Options

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychgenx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to purchase practice EPPP Exams. I'm trying to avoid the TestPro from AATBS TestMaster, Academic Review's ExamCenter, and Psych Prep's version.

I'm wondering has anyone purchased from PETC which offers 4050 exam question simulation OR 900 EPPP Evaluation of Professional Practice in Psychology Exam Sample Questions. EPPP Study Guide Questions 2010 ???

If you have used either the 4050 exam question simulation or 900 EPPP exam questions can you let me know if you thought they appeared to be comparable to the actual EPPP.

Members don't see this ad.

I am wanting to purchase practice EPPP Exams. I'm trying to avoid the TestPro from AATBS TestMaster, Academic Review's ExamCenter, and Psych Prep's version.

I'm wondering has anyone purchased from PETC which offers 4050 exam question simulation OR 900 EPPP Evaluation of Professional Practice in Psychology Exam Sample Questions. EPPP Study Guide Questions 2010 ???

If you have used either the 4050 exam question simulation or 900 EPPP exam questions can you let me know if you thought they appeared to be comparable to the actual EPPP.

Did you decide to use PETC? If so, what was your experience like?