EssayEdge anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tzukaisu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone used EssayEdge to edit their personal statement before and what they think of it. :thumbup: or :thumbdown: ?

Members don't see this ad.

tzukaisu said:
I was wondering if anyone used EssayEdge to edit their personal statement before and what they think of it. :thumbup: or :thumbdown: ?

Just get it editted here for free :laugh:

Man, it sure is the beginning phase of the application era isn't it. Everyone's frantic about their PS (myself included!) And so it begins...

Crazy_cavalier,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's why they call it an application cycle afterall, it does repeat over and over and over.

Hard to believe another year has passed. It feels like yesterday, that it was last summer when I was studying for the MCAT the first time and watching my friends from the 2005 graduating class start their med school applications.

I agree with your assessment. Last year, a friend used essay edge because another friend had a good outcome using it. However, when this person used it, it was a total waste of money and not worth it.

I would just get people here to look at it for free. many of these people have been accepted to med school, so maybe even be able to put it from the accepted medical student's perspective. Remember if anyone wants those do's and don'ts of personal statements, I've put them in a post about writing good personal statements. Just do a search on it.