examkrackers practice test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnDoe12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
once i purchased this first practice test, i cannot seem to find where on the website i can actually take it. My order says it's still processing. Anyone have an idea? Also, if anyone has any advice or opinion on Exam Krackers please feel free to weigh in!

FOUND IT. problem solved....

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It does take about a day for your order to process. Once that happens, log into your account and there should be a link in the middle of your page that says "online tests".

I found it earlier today but thank you MCATJELLY-

does anyone known if there is a conversion scoring for the new MCAT for examkrackers scores?? It might be in one of these threads that i have not found yet. this was my first full length practice exam. Before this I was only using Khan Academy videos and practice passages.

I'm not satisfied with these scores, but I really think that with a few more practice exams and time to study I will continually get better. This was a long exam! I feel that I will only get more used to the questions, and the length with more practice. Please feel free to comment.

( ExamKrackers EXAM 1 ) 47%
Chemical 21/59
CARS 27/53
Bio 27/59
Psych 33/59
:confused::smack:

Reactions: 1 user
No conversion scores yet. A 47% would on a subtest would put you somewhere between a 6-8, but as you said, you're sure to raise it. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone taken their tests? Not sure if its just me but I think EK2 practice test has ALOT of mistakes.

I have and felt as though it was better than other companies, and definitely more representative than the other companies.