Extra Curr or Honors?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duh?

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi people. I am a member of Tri Beta Biology honors society and Alpha Chi, i'm kinda confused about where to list them in the AADSAS, cos, since i joined Tri Beta, i haven't done anything substantial with it (cos i moved to a new school and they dont have Tri Beta) so i dont have the stuff like no. of hours per week invested in this activity. WHERE DO I LIST HONORS SOCIETIES THAT ARE JUST THERE TO MAKE MY APPLICATION LOOK GOOD?! I'm treasurer of my school's alpha chi so more n likely it will go under extra currs.

Members don't see this ad.

C'mon people. is my question that irritating that nobody would humor me? :oops: :(

I would place it under the Honors section instead of Extracurriculars.

p.s. Patience is a virtue ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
:) :) i know it's just that i'm trying to get everything done so i can submit my application 2 morrow or on saturday. Thanks!

duh? said:
:) :) i know it's just that i'm trying to get everything done so i can submit my application 2 morrow or on saturday. Thanks!

I don't know how the app. changed from last year, but we had a section for listing honors and awards. If that section still exists, then thats where you should mention it.