What schools allow extra LOR ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tooththings

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
does anyone have a list or know which dental schools accept extra letters of recommendation outside of AADSAS?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I had a 5th LOR this last cycle and I can tell you that LECOM, ASDOH, Nova, UNLV, Creighton, and UMKC all accepted. I believe Colorado did not.

Reactions: 1 user
I had a 5th LOR this last cycle and I can tell you that LECOM, ASDOH, Nova, UNLV, Creighton, and UMKC all accepted. I believe Colorado did not.
How does sending in a 5th LOR work? Would you just upload your 4 letters onto AADSAS and then separately email the 5th letter to the schools that accept additional letters? Would sending in that additional letter work via Interfolio?

Members don't see this ad :)

Yes so I had my 4 original letter writers upload to my application. A few weeks later my volunteer supervisor wrote a letter for me so I emailed each of the schools I applied to and asked if they would accept an additional letter. If they said yes, they asked me to email it to them.

Reactions: 1 users
Yes so I had my 4 original letter writers upload to my application. A few weeks later my volunteer supervisor wrote a letter for me so I emailed each of the schools I applied to and asked if they would accept an additional letter. If they said yes, they asked me to email it to them.
That makes sense, thank you so much for the reply!

Reactions: 1 user