Failed COMLEX Level 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

struggling_resident

Reaction score
I failed my COMLEX Level 3 first attempt. Scored a 312, needed 350. I took my Level 1 in Sept 2017 (594) and my Level 2 in 2018 (508). Looking for advice on what to do differently while working a busy schedule. Last attempt did about 50% of COMQUEST. I will be getting an extension on my COMQUEST since I didn't pass the exam, but was wondering if it would be worth doing COMQUEST all over again and complete 100% of it this time, or if I should switch to COMBANK instead. Any advice would be very much appreciated as I am currently very down and the thought of doing this all over is daunting. I am in my final year of residency as well, so I have to figure out the best way to time my attempts since we are only allowed 3 attempts total.

Members don't see this ad.

based on all I am reading people who are weak and only did combank or only did comquest are the people complaining about failing. almost everyone that said I passed had Uworld in their prep even for comlex.
combank or comquest by itself is not enough

based on all I am reading people who are weak and only did combank or only did comquest are the people complaining about failing. almost everyone that said I passed had Uworld in their prep even for comlex.
combank or comquest by itself is not enough
Is there something UWorld has that combank or comquest is lacking? I am only asking because time is very limited and I will really only be able to get through 1 question bank before a retake.