UWorld and COMLEX Level 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Robotfishbrain

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am the only DO in my residency class (big academic center) and my program is giving us Uworld for free for our step/level 3. Is Uworld applicable to comlex or should I still buy comquest for the exam? I’m taking it in Early spring so I’d like to get my resources in order now if possible. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I am the only DO in my residency class (big academic center) and my program is giving us Uworld for free for our step/level 3. Is Uworld applicable to comlex or should I still buy comquest for the exam? I’m taking it in Early spring so I’d like to get my resources in order now if possible. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!
UW was good for me. Helped just get me into a testing zone but I would not bother with the CDM because it is SO different on the USMLE than COMLEX. I think it's important to do comquest or combank because honestly, I saw questions on their that were dead on exactly the same as some on level 3 and the CDM is more accurate on these banks.

Reactions: 1 users
I did UW (3 months) plus only the cases and OMM stuff from COMBANK (got a 30 day sub) and got a score in the high 600s. Never touched the regular questions in COMBANK.

Reactions: 1 user