failing cpje 4 times

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

insidemedicine

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI
anyone failed CPJE 4 times or heard of any one failling it 4 times. what schools offer 16 semester? any info pls help.thx

Members don't see this ad.

I know there is a specific place on the CA board of pharmacy website under applicants , exam information, four time failure of California examinations, i think it lists the schools there.
I would think if you failed four times they would send you the info on where to take the classes
I've never knew anyone that failed four times, but we did hire a pharmacist a few years back that didn't pass until the fourth attempt

Reactions: 1 user
HI
anyone failed CPJE 4 times or heard of any one failling it 4 times. what schools offer 16 semester? any info pls help.thx
Hello,
I am on the same boat. I just wanted to know if you had any replies to you post. If you did can you let me know. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I know we need to take 16 units at an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy. My other question is do I physically have to be in a classroom or do we have the option to take online courses if offered by the accredited school of pharmacy? I work full time and it would be really hard to do both.
Any feedback is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
Found the info.. College of
CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (IL) YES; YES
CREIGHTON UNIVERSTIY MEDICAL CENTER SCHOOOL OF PHARMACY & HEALTH PROFESSIONS (NE) YES; YES
MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY CHICAGO COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (IL) YES: YES

16 UNITS Y/N

16 UNITS IF ALUMNI Y/N

Reactions: 1 user
That's a tough situation... If you fail cpje 4 times, you might as well take MPJE for Oregon, NV or Washington and consider living there. I wouldn't spend more money on pharmacy school.

How were the online courses?

Hi, I know this thread is old but I failed the CPJE 4 times and am feeling very anxious. I was a pharmacist in the east coast for 7 years and moved to CA. Can someone please guide me on how the Creighton courses were? How did you study for the CPJE again? Did you use any other resources? Someone said to order some pharmacy flash cards online or something...